1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

LMC Tipster

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by LMC Tipster, Oct 8, 2011.

1. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Atfer Stevenage didn't bring home the bacon I go to -440points down.
    Today I aim to beat Victor, all bets placed with VCBet, he'll either love me or hate me come 5pm.

Drawsbet in Championship games at...
    BurnvWall 5/2, CovvBarnsley 12/5, DonnyvPboro 12/5, BorovReading 11/5 and WatfordvSoton 5/2.
    1point trebs, .2points 4folds, 1point roll. 12points staked.

Bothsidestoscore@ QprvFul 17/20, WbavSland 17/20,BmouthvMk 4/6 and BuryvOrient 4/6.
    10point 4fold, 8.5/1

BLACKPOOL to beat Bricity 7/5 and LEEDS to beat Pompey 6/4.
    8point double, 5/1.

So, 30points staked, all VicChandler, all the best, LMC Tipster.
  2. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Yorkie, listen my friend. I have seen your posts, claims etc. I backed you up when you have been racially abused but lets look seriously at this shall we?
    You bet on frickin TV shows, wild accas, in-play disasters, lie about you family/home-life, a multitude of nothing foriegn games, I could go on but I haven't time.
    Take a look at yourself please.
    All the best, LMC Tipster.
  3. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Yorkie racially abused? Have I missed or forgotten something? :thinking
  4. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

5. winrew

winrew GILF

White bastard ... :devilish
  6. slick

slick Administrator

When Mong was mentioned LMC we didn't mean Mongolian.
  7. Yorkieacer

:eek To be fair he completly has no clue about me and is wrong alot in that little paragraph. As for the racist stuff the only thing i can think of is Betfair where for some reason some guy had it in his head after watching the videos on youtube that i was from egypt or syria as i had darker skin and was trying to be racist?
  8. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Which bit? Looks spot on to me. :thinking
  9. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Firstly, it was another losing day and Victor made a nice wedge, I go to -470.

Re. Yorkie, yes the racism was on youtube, of which I commented in support of yourself.
    In fact, I had seen that you get a hard time from ALOT of people and wondered why? Then I checked your own ridiculous bets and outrageous statements and I soon found out why!
    Like Wayne says, which part of " is wrong alot in that little paragraph"????????
  10. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Hi, time to do battle again. Bets are on, here goes..

Drawsbet, Vc, DonvBton 11/5, LeedsvSoton 5/2, MillwallvReading 23/10, PompeyvBoro 12/5 and WatfordvBurnley 12/5.
    1point trebles, .2points 4folds, 1point roll. 12points staked.

Bothsidestoscore at DonvBton 17/20, BuryvHfield 8/11, ScunnvWycombe 4/6 and YeovilvBford 4/6, 8point 4fold, 8/1 with Vc.

Then, Stan James, 10point double on FOREST to beat Barnsley 13/8 & CHARLTON to beat Bmouth 7/5.

30points staked, good luck with your betting today people. LMC Tipster.
  11. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

A lovely hit of 42points was pleasing on Saturday, taking me to -428points.
    Tonight...
    Draws@ CovvPal 23/10, DerbyvBpool 23/10, HullvLeeds 5/2, PboroVWall 12/5 and tomorrow BrightonvCardiff 9/4.
    Lads, 1point trebles, .2points 4fold, 1point acca. 12points staked.

A treble with wins for FOREST 4/5, SOTON 4/6 and READING 8/11. 10Points, VCBet, 4/1 pretty much.

Then bothsidestoscore @MkvYeo 5/6, WycomvOrient 4/6 and GillsvBarnet 4/5. 10points, treble, Corals.

32points staked tonight, good luck, LMC Tipster.
  12. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

This midweek scooped a small profit of 4.5points, hitting 3 from 5 draws. On my other two trebles I hit two from three in each, disappointed at least one of them didn't come off, especially Mkdons missing a penalty but a profit is a profit, been a decent week hopefully tomorrow will work out nice too. That takes me to 423.5points down.
    Still putting the final touches to my bets, should have em on by tonight and will get em posted up then or early in the morning.
  13. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Hi, straight onto my bets today, here goes...

Draws @ BurnleyvPalce 12/5, DerbyvWatford 12/5, HullvIpswich 12/5, ReadingvLeicester 5/2 and BorovLeeds 5/2.
    1point trebles, .2points 4folds, and 1point acca. 12 points staked. Victor Chandler.

What looks to be a banker treble, not the highest odds I know but worth a good poke, so wins for..
    MANCITY 8/13, SOTON 4/9 and WESTHAM 2/5. 10point treble. Ladbrokes. 2.3/1

And a bothsidestoscore 4fold in games at...
    WolvesvBlackburn 8/13, ForestvMillwall 5/6, OldhamvYeovil 8/11 and WycombevColchester 8/13.
    Over 8.3/1 with Ladbrokes. 10points 4fold staked.

So, three bets, 32points staked. Hope everyone has a fruitfull day on their bets. All the best, LMC Tipster.
  14. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

A bad weekend on my bets, down to -455.5points. V disappointing, tonight I am having two small bets on the correct score market in the ArsenalvNewcastle game.
    2-0, a standout 8/1 with VC and Lads. 2points.
    3-0, with a Bluesquare at a juicy 11/1. 2points.
    4points staked, good luck Arsenal!
  15. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

-459.5points down after yesterday. Grrr.
    Tonight got a solid looking bothsidestoscore double.
    DerbyvForest @10/11 and StevenagevOldham @19/20
    These are outrageous odds imo, so aI'm going to take full advantage with 10point double, with Hills, bs2s.
  16. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Obviously your staking plan is no business of mine, but that sounds a bit odd to me. Outrageous odds, and so you're going to take full advantage with... exactly the same stake you usually use for this bet anyway in trebles or 4-folds? :thinking

Good luck anyway.
  17. Yorkieacer

And tbh who backs correct scores with the bookies is a complete joke everyone who backs correct scores should be doing it with betfair or another exchange much better odds
  18. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Hi RCGills. I understand what you are saying, but I was putting a full ten points on that double, just was amazed the prices seemed well off, they should of been around 4/5 in Derby game, and 8/11 in the Stevenage match.
    Now both bets lost, did the bookies get it right? I'm not sure about that as even though the bookies won, I still don't believe they marked it up correctly.
    The hard line is I lost and they won, v frustrating I am now 469.5 down, no business today so off I go to work on my weekends bets.
    Thanks for the good luck mate though, allthe best, LMC Tipster.
  19. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Yorkie with another dig. It's like the boy who's being bullied at school with you. You spend all day getting your arse kicked then go home and take it out on your sister!
    The bets placed were the best odds.
    Sorry Mr.Betfair. ;-)
    You are the joke punter I'm afraid. Why don't you run off and back a geegee with your name at the festival, oh hang on a minute...
  20. Seen

Seen Moderator

LMC has a point, like :lol