1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

LMC Tipster

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by LMC Tipster, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

LMC they were not the best odds at all as i checked Betfair when i saw them so up yours sunshine
  2. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Abit late posting but here are my bets..
    Draws at Blackpool 13/5 Palace 9/4 Donny 12/5 Leeds 23/10 and Pompey 23/10
    1point treb, .2points 4fold, 1point roll.
    Best odds Sky, although I'm on with VC.

Bothsidestoscoretreble at...
    DonvDerby Evs, CfieldvMk 4/6 and AccringtonvNton 7/10
    Blue square, 10points, over 5.5/1

22points staked, good luck, LMC Tipster.
  3. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Oh, I nearly forgot, I have had 2points on Bolton, at a crazy 12/1 with BlueSquare.
    24points staked today.
  4. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Oh, Yorkie "up yours sunshine" nice! Glory hunting fan and quite frankly, a nobhead mate.
    All the best, LMC Tipster.
  5. Yorkieacer

1. Were not mates
    2. Glory hunting fan? I was born there and lived there idiot
    3. Not a nobhead i tell it how i see it your doing crap and took a shit price
    4. Well done on yesterday finally hit some winners
  6. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

A fantastic Saturday made 78points profit. Takes me to -391.5. We go again tonight..

Draws at BriVDer 5/2, BricvWatford 12/5, DonvWall 12/5, BpoolvLeics 12/5 and IpsvBurnley 5/2
    1point treb, .2points 4fold, 1point roll. 12points staked, Betfred.

Bothsidestoscore @ Donny 8/11, Bury 8/13, Gills 4/6 and Blackpool 8/13. Bet365. 10point 4fold.

Then a smaller treble on wins for PALACE 5/6, SHEFFWEDS 4/7 and SHEFFUTD 13/8. Lads 5points staked
    27points staked tonight/tomorrow. All the best LMC Tipster
  7. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

"THANKS MATE"
  8. Yorkieacer

9. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

-418.5points.
    Horror show yesterday. Lots of crazy goal games but not in my favour..
    Keeping faith with my bs2s in Blackpool game 7/10, thats in double with Mancity win 10/11 with Blue sq.
    10point double. All the best, LMC Tipster.
  10. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Yesterday nearly covered Tuesday's loss with a 6goal match at Blackpool and Mancity showing their class late on v Chelsea.
    So down to -395points.
    Saturdays bets posted tomorrow as I'm away this weekend, all the best, LMC Tipster.
  11. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Hi guys, had a delay, off on my travels in a little while until Tuesday. No bets on Sunday, looks a poor show.
    Onto today...
    Draws @ BarnvPboro 5/2, BurnvWhu 12/5, DervPalce 9/4, LeicvHull 12/5 and ForvBrighton 12/5
    1point treb, .2points 4fold, 1point roll. vc bet 12points staked.

Bothsidestoscore @ Burnvwhu 5/6, ForvBri 5/6, WatfordvIpswich 4/7 and ScunvNcounty 8/11. Corals 4fold over 8/1. 10points.

22points staked. Have a nice weekend, LMC Tipster.
  12. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

One away on each bet on Saturady. Down to -417.
    Tonight a bothsidestoscore 4fold. Over 9.5/1 with Bluesquare. 10point 4fold.
    bs2s@ SlandvEve Evs, LeicvFor 5/6, PborovWhu 8/13 and MkdonvCarlisle 4/5.
    All the best, LMC Tipster.
  13. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Extra bet. 2point single. Bolton. 10/1 various. All the best.
  14. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

-429. Tough work this betting lark, eh? Well, my bets are placed for this weekend, and I'm quitely confident of hitting good things by the time the final whistles are blown. Here goes....

Draws@ BpoolvSoton 5/2, BrighvBoro 12/5, PalvForest 23/10, PborovLeics 13/5 and WhuvReading 12/5.
    1point treb, .2points 4fold, 1point roll. 12points staked. VCBet.

Bothsidestoscore@
    WiganvStoke 19/20, PborovLeics 1/2, WhuvReading 10/11 and NewcastlevLiverpool 4/6.
    10point 4fold, best odds Bodog, I'm on with Hills 8.5/1

Then acca, with afew small odds bankers combined with some nicely priced odds on's. Wins for:
    MANCITY 1/4, ARSENAL 8/13, IPSWICH 4/6, MANU 2/5 and EVERTON @ 5/6.
    10Point five fold.

32points staked. All the best, LMC Tipster.
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

That doesnt look a bad slip this week LMC, i'd rather of seen you cover a payout for getting one wrong in your acca's but then again i guess the odds dont really cover you for that type of bet. A full house looks a possible in all 3 of your bets though, good luck.
  16. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Thats weird mate as I placed a small double to help promote a winner today a little while ago!
    Although my draws system has picked out these two sides, I fancy em both to have a decent chance of getting all three points.
    So, in a 5point double, wins for SOTON 6/4 and FOREST 15/8. 6.2/1 @Corals, Tote and Betfred. 37points staked now.
    Thanks for the good luck wishes, all the best, LMCTipster.
  17. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

A shocker on Saturday I'm afraid, leaving me -466points in arrears. Not good atm.
    Now tonight I have just had a bet on Blackburn. Crazy you might think but I really think they can score tonight against Manu and the odds of a win look too tempting not to have a go, especially at this stage of the season when games can soon go against the formbook, and of course Rovers will be hoping to complete the double too after winning earlier in the season at Old Trafford.
    So, a 5point single on BLACKBURN, 8/1 with Stan James and Boyles. All the best, LMC Tipster.
  18. wesmynes

wesmynes THE TITLE'S NOT WON IN OCTOBER REMEMBER!!

LMC, u seem like a nice guy and everything, and i give u full credit for keeping this page going and keeping trying.. but no wonder u are -466 if u r doing bets like this...
    Wild gambling imo, on the brink of ridiculous.
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Great point Wes. Almost as stupid as backing Blackburn to win at Old Trafford eh?:ohwell

Wonder what price that was
  20. wesmynes

wesmynes THE TITLE'S NOT WON IN OCTOBER REMEMBER!!

for one, did u see the team we had out at old trafford.. if memory serves me correctly was carrick not playing centre back that day with jones?? was rafael not playing in centre midfield?? rooney wasnt playin!! de gea was going through a bit of a tough spell.. as a team we were not playing well.. did the 3 pts REALLY MATTER that day??

as for last night.. we were near enough back to full strength, we are on a run of 10/11 games unbeaten.. the 3 pts REALLY DID MATTER!! and everyone knows we starts playing properly AFTER new years day...

theres just a few reasons odm.. would u like anymore??

they were 22/1 in willie hill i do believe! (the biggest price of any premiership team EVER to win a league match)