1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

LMC Tipster

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by LMC Tipster, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

:lol

That's what I've been waiting for.
  2. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

can someone let me in on the joke?
  3. Seen

Seen Moderator

4. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Sure. Afew factors in the Forest bet. After being home monsters the last few seasons, forest are in serious dissarray.
    But I fancy them to get there first home win against a overhyped Boro imo. New manager often equals a victory. Boro have drawn their last four games scoring just once. Their main keeper is out injured. Forest have a decent record v Boro at the City Ground. With just thoses factors, to get even money on the home side with having the draw on our side as a saver makes good sense to me. But we shall see...
    Re. work. I am not on a wage so to speak, neither do I claim benefits. I help afew mates out with their businesses and until alately football betting has been kind on my pocket.
    Tonights drawsbet, BarnsleyvBurnley MillwallvBrighton PborovCardiff ReadingvDerby SotonvWhu.
    1point trebs, .2points 4fold, 1point acca. Go to VC or SJ staking 12points in total on that bet.
    All the best, LMC Tipster.
  5. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

LMC better tipster than Racing and Football outlook,official!!!!!!
    the rfo were scathing about forests chances..."oh dear,oh dear,oh dear,oh forest"...
    new manager syndrome is something that punters swear by(or tend to)and pro tipsters eg kev.pullein say doesnt exist....
    I thought the draw was the obvious punt..
    its great for me as I need west ham to be promoted to retire ha,ha

well done lets hope you can follow thi up...:)
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

not retire from work,retire from betting...my heart cant take it
  7. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Hi mate, yes so often a new manager gets a win in his first game. But like I said in my explanation there was other positive factors about backing Forest in this match.
    Either way, Leeds conceded with 20seconds of added time left after dominating for the entire game. How frustrating!
    And was well on course for three draws until the dying seconds, also WestHam really should have gained a point v Soton which would of been a monster profit from 4 draws.
    So unlucky, this run I am on is so bad, what can I do other than keep trying?
    Nothing from me tonight, plan for the weekend. All the best, LMC Tipster.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Unlucky again eh?

What a surprise.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

...and if me aunty of had a pair of bollocks she'd of been me uncle.

How many thousand have you lost now LMC?
  10. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

197points down. This will help the cause I am sure.
    Back Liverpool 1/3 Newcastle 8/13 Spurs 10/11 Chelsea 2/5 and Leicester 4/6 with Hills or Ppower.
    5 x 10point 4folds, 1 x 10point rollup. Yes a stake of 60points, so its a big one, but winning 4folds returns monies pretty much back so if four hit there is the acca to pay for. I'm confident of all five, but four is a fair insurance job.
    I'm away now until next Saturday, all the best, LMC Tipster.
  11. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Yawn, I am allowed to be unlucky. I really can't say about your auntie and uncle, who knows?
    In answer to your question, as we stand I have pretty much now lost last seasons profits. So alot! But people can slate me, love me or hate me, I am here still posting. And will continue to do so. All the best, LMC Tipster.
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'm pretty sure I've said this before but if you were paying someone for tips and they came back to you telling you to back five odds-on shots, would you really think you were spending your money wisely by paying them for the info?

You could pick any coupon/newspaper up, look at the prices and say that each of these teams was more likely to lose than not to lose, so what exactly would you be paying for?
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good, i'm glad you will continue to post LMC and yes you are allowed to be unlucky, not every bastard week though.

My only real problem with you is that you continue to tell us to 'head to Coral' or 'go to Stan James' or 'back these'. After your record here and on TDP do you really expect us to follow? Do you really see yourself as a profesional tipster?

Like most of us you're just somebody who likes a bet. Post your bets up by all means, tell us who you fancy, tell us why you fancy them if you want, but ffs stop making out you're to be followed.
    rcgills likes this.
  14. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Spot on, Punter.

LMC, contrary to what you might think, we honestly don't like seeing people post a constant stream of losers on here. The only reason you come in for so much stick is because you turned up on TDP looking to sell your tips. I can't imagine you're ever going to get anyone buying your tips now on here - even if you turn this season around, people still aren't going to know whether to consider you a good tipster who started with a bad run, or a bad tipster who ended with a good run. Either way, it's still unlikely to persuade anyone to part with their money, is it?
  15. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

I backed Leicester today in a fairly large single and am sat here in shock at them being 3-0 down having controlled most of the possession.

I now know why they're losing. :lol
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Where do I send the cheque?
  17. winrew

winrew GILF

CA 1 Born every minute
    YXC
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

To be fair, two out of the five odds on favourites that he tipped managed to scrape a win.

The others must have just been unlucky.
  19. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Thats why Chelsea lost, wasnt to do with the two sendings off. Was wondering why they kept blobbing the chances they had. WD though wow maybe stop with the accys etc and back singles? Your losign big here trying to pull of a big win to make up your losses dont do it, trust me been there and done it. Pro Gamblers dont do that, infact most pros and tipsters would be saying singles not what your doing
  20. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Thought you were a pro now Yorkie? :wink