1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

LMC Tipster

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by LMC Tipster, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Seen

Seen Moderator

2. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Yeah i still like my accys though must cut them out but love the thrill :D
  3. fc basher

fc basher Member

Giving advice to someone that doesnt take any,thats pretty rich.

These are just fun bets,there's much fun to be had in just flittering money away aimlessly,try it Wayne youll love it.
  4. Seen

Seen Moderator

5. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Come on lads be fair. Everyone know accas are only stupid if you have 9 selections or more.
  7. Seen

Seen Moderator

The best acca's are the ones where the total payout exceeds the maximum bookies payout.....by around £3 million :lol
  8. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

or an acca that wins the bookies max. payout of the magic £1,000,000.........only for the payout to be £50,000!!!!
    because the bettor included a sport with a 50k max. payout!:eek:.(rest of bet is all grade 1 soccer)

(I once received written clarification from W.Hill that that would be the case!)
  9. Yorkieacer

Erm eh surely if you hahve a accy for say 24million they have to pay it
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Erm, no.

They have to pay out exactly what they say is their maximum payout as listed as in their terms and conditions.

Not that you'll ever have to worry about that mate.
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

For a professional punter Yorkie there appear to be an awful lot of gaps in your education.

I suppose you think you get better odds by using their "pick one from each section coupon" too eh?
  12. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

dunno if you meant that literally ie they HAVE TO....a few years back there was a guy who won the then max.500k when Bayern Munich won the champs. lge on pens.
    That was the final leg of a 15-way acca......and though it wasnt mentioned at the time i noticed that he had included a couple of cricket selections meaning that,according to the rules and regs,the bookies couldve paid out just 50k!(or possibly 100k)
    obviously they decided that the publicity from the win would encourage others to attempt 15-way accas!!!

btw,the 500k that guy won was his 2nd big win,having won a 6 figure sum a couple of years earlier
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yes I meant they "literally HAVE TO" pay out their maximum payout as listed in their terms and conditions. I'm not really sure what your point is mate.

It looks like you're saying that the bookie in your example could have legitimately paid out less than they did but chose to pay more instead which is very nice but is nothing to do with my quote.
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Just to avoid confusion, I'm not saying that they HAVE TO pay out their maximum payout if punters don't meet the maximum payout conditions. Just like I'm not saying that they HAVE TO pay out their maximum if a punter's bet doesn't win.
  15. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

I HAVE TO say thanks for clearing that up:)
    Punter likes this.
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol
  17. Yorkieacer

Wtf surely they have to pay out why put on your slip 18 million if there not gonna pay it! Sue job imo, how do you find out there limits? Say Bet365 your right i wont need to worry about it but woud mean i can take some selections out each week. And i never do the section coupon complete joke
  18. Seen

Seen Moderator

Why is the section coupon a joke, Yorkie? I always thought it was good value?
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Quite right too Yorkie. That's for mugs who don't understand gambling.

Good luck with that mate. You've agreed to abide by their terma and conditions when you've placed the bet. If their terms and conditions say that their maximum payout for Belgian Air Hockey is £5,000, it's not their fault if some fucking idiot bangs in eighteen selections is it?

You've got more chance of one of your accy's coming up than beating that in court.
  20. Yorkieacer

Ive checked on the rules page on bet365 and theres nothing on there about how much you can win at most so take it they dont have a limit then?