1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

LMC Tipster

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by LMC Tipster, Oct 8, 2011.

1. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I was thinking about that, someone could follow that bloke, shouldnt we delete it? As we are technically still mods :unsure
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Someone could've followed LMC Tipster too. Someone could've followed Yorkie (although the mind boggles at the thought).

Some people have even been following me lately, and look where that's been getting them :cry

Whether he's on a pisstake or not (and I'd imagine he is, but it's not like it's 100% confirmed), you can't delete posts where people are just posting up bets, surely?
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

The match is off so it doesn't really matter. Plus, he hasn't spammed a site or asked for any money for his "system".

I'd also point out that when I started my "Perfect System" thread on a certain site, some over zealous mod wanted to ban it after about two posts. Of course, it went on to become world famous and make me a millionaire and, mysteriously, the mod's comments were somehow edited to suggest that he was on board all along.

The lord moves in mysterious ways - as does Heather Mills
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Amen to that brother
  5. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

I've always followed your bets RC. However, now you're on a long, hard, lonely, wallet-wrenching, soul-destroying, marriage-wrecking, suicidal losing run, I've decided to go public as I want my money back before you jump off a bridge.

Do you want my paypal details?

Huevo
  6. slick

slick Administrator

I thinks its somebody taking the piss unless LMC has moved to Aberdeen.
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

No, it's OK Wayne, put your address up on here and I'll send Yorkie round with a cheque.

Only one huevo? Most men have two, you know :lookaround
  8. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Something to tell us?
  9. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Oh dear. It goes from bad, to worse, ot even worser! -349.
    I cannot stop, this is not because I am addicted to gambling. It is because my results over the season have been v good.
    I am obviously finding it v hard to plod on, but I must, I am not as bad as these results show. I will keep working hard as I always do.
    I am the same person as on TDP. Is afew of you questioning that I am not sure?
    Anyways, I will be posting a goals bet up for tonight soon, all the best, LMC Tipster.
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Which season?
  11. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Can I suggest that you take a month off from betting LMC and buy "Fixed odds sports betting" by Joseph Buchdahl.
    The book will highlight all the errors you are making.
  12. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Tonight two games catch the eye in the both sides to score market. A 10point double is in order at Corals in the games;
    Rochdale v Preston 8/13 and Oxford v Southend 4/6.
    All the best, LMC Tipster.
  13. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

I shall also be backing Spain on Saturday, was hoping to get Evens but it's just shy of that with odds slowly dropping, might leave it until tomorrow once that market slows down, and hopefully punters start backing England. 10/11 atm, if price still dropping I should be able to back at that price somewhere but will post when bet is on. LMC Tipster.
  14. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

as a matter of fact,just before I suffered my worst ever losing run betting on soccer,I had,among other books,reread the above book during the preceeding summer.
    NO currently avaiable book can help any losing gambler(IMHO)
  15. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Just start again LMC.

I'm sure ODM won't mind.
  16. Betfly

Betfly Member

[quote="hotspur, post: 8171
    NO currently avaiable book can help any losing gambler(IMHO)[/quote]

Hotspur,

This book could help a losing gambler

[​IMG]
    hotspur likes this.
  17. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

good point Betfly,I totally approve of any books that are there to help problem gambling/gamblers...sadly the problem is that many soccer bettors actually believe they are betting VALUE and thus wont read such books
  18. Betfly

Betfly Member

Value is in the eye of the beholder
  19. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

I wouldnt wait for the price to go back up its gonna keep dropping everyone is steamrolling into Spain barr me
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Good suggestion mate. I've met the bloke and he sent me a copy - thoroughly great bloke and a good read for all amateur gamblers like Yorkie.

I'm not sure of your history, so you may well know him from the same place as I do Colbro.