1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Man Utd to win the Premier League by 3 points

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Yorkieacer, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Last season i claimed and guaranteed Man Utd would win the title and get to the Champions League Final and i was laughed at but i was correct. Last week i said Utd will win the Premier League this season by at least 3 points and i was laughed at! So instead of leaving it in the Phil Jones thread ill put it here and keep updating and laugh again when Utd win the title by at least 3 points and prove my point again.

I offered odds on it and said if any of you who were laughing and saying no chance to put your money where your mouth's were no one took the challenge and we all know why! Utd were 3.00 to win the league so i was looking for 3.20, Now after City's loss last night we can go top on Sunday and we will win against QPR and have to hope Arsenal can grab something. Were still 2/1 to win the league today even after City's loss which is absolutely stupid it should be cut to 2.80 at least! Bring it on and bring on another title.
  2. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

If you throw enough shit at a wall, some of it'll stick.

Stop being a nob Yorkie. It's United 'fans' like you that give the ABUs ammunition against fans like me.
  3. Yorkieacer

If i throw enough shit! More like im fucking good at these predictions if you dont like it dont comment i offered people a bet on it no one took it, i will be correct this season as well come back in fucking April like everyone else i can read how a league will go like a book.
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I happen to think United might win the league, I certainly wouldnt write them off, not until City have proved they can get through the winter, & defend better than last night.
    The rest of it defies belief
  5. traeth

traeth Moderator

this is what you posted in the phil jones thread

when I read the word guarantee in a betting forum I can't help but think of this advert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=OL75zBfDOao&NR=1

and I've bought some marine ply
  6. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Some surfing noobie might see the word 'guarantee' & lump on thinking its a sure done thing. they'd get what they'd deserve obviously but its only fair to put links to Yorkies other failed threads up so they can see what theyre getting into
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

We could Swoops but I don't think the server would take the pressure.
  8. Yorkieacer

:lol Ive never once been wrong on a season long job and i wont be wrong here again
  9. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

A quote with no track record or online proof. You scatter the internet with shit bets all day every day and then pluck out one that actually did win. :lol You're 'the worst gambler in the world' at all other forms of gambling so why should you be any different at season-long bets?

And to sum up your 'gambling prowess', didn't you just spunk over a grand backing Janet Devlin to win a tv programme. That could be claimed to be a seasonal bet couldn't it?

Just explain that one to me. What possible motivation would I have to place a bet with you when everyone knows that should you lose, you either won't pay or won't have any cash to pay having spunked your inheritance (and we all know you will).

I've said it before and I'll say it again, stop treating people like fools and you will find that they return the compliment.

Oh and GROW UP ffs.
  10. Yorkieacer

That shows how thick you are as i never backed her to win rofl or would you like to go on twitter and see this weekend what my bets were on the final? I won on the final weekend thanks alot and as for no track record ive done one full season and picked last season for Utd to win the league and to get to the Champions League final. This is my second full season and im picking out this one Utd to win by at least 3 points.

Wayne as for rest of it you grow up ive paid up bets ive had with people online before and always will do, grow up and get of the thread if you cant handle it. Your always on criticising me just do one im just going to ignore all of your comments from now on.
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

So nah nah
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Beyond me this :thinking isnt season long betting just the same as any other betting, as in win or lose? Yorkie I dont mean this badly but Brewster & his millions wouldnt follow you
  13. slick

slick Administrator

There's a long way to go yet and a team with Uniteds pedigree cannot be ruled out , difference being this year though is the fact City and Spurs are now in the mix.
    Last year Come february it was a two horse race, this year unless something drastic happens it looks like being a four or five horse race.

I must admit United over the last couple of ganes in the Prem are starting to look something like but we won't know until they play one of the better teams where exactly they are at.
    United have also been unlucky with Injuries and can ill afford to have anymore especially now the games will be coming thick and fast.
    And if United do win the league Yorkie it won't be a great suprise as your trying to make out.
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I read tonight that Fletchers out for the season. another piecenof luck for United the useless twat
  15. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

The response of a retard.
    winrew likes this.
  16. Yorkieacer

2 5-0 wins in a row, Man City draw 0-0 back on level terms and just 5 goals behind, we will be top by end of December game on
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Anyone seen Yorkie?
  18. Seen

Seen Moderator

Aye. He's studying the form for the Albanian handicapped women's league.
  19. traeth

traeth Moderator

I thought he was watching the omnibus edition of corrie to see where the scriptwriters went wrong on the storyline
  20. slick

slick Administrator

lol one shouldn't laugh but that was a calamity.

If United do fail to win the league then that will be the match that did it, all that work to claw their way back and they throw it away against the worst team in the Prem, I'm not knocking United while they're down as theres still a long way to go but i expect City to drop points over the next two games either at Sunderland or against Liverpool and being behind United at that stage could have had a mental effect going into the second half of the season but now even if City do drop points they will find themselves still on top after Tuesday barring an allmighty cock up.

I can see this one going to the wire.