1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

megaupload sale

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by slick, Jan 4, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Just spotted Megaupload have a sale on and some bargains to be had too, if your into downloading stuff hassle free then I can't recommend them enough.

They are offering 2 for 1, i.e pay 1 month you get 2 months, pay for 1 year and get 2 years etc.
    only two days left mind so be quick.
    http://megaupload.com/
  2. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

my broadband speed is estimated to be between 10mb and 16mb Slick so from friday onwards i'll be downloading like a madman. I usually go with newsgroups but i might just go down the megaupload/rapidshare route as you seem to rate it and if you like it then i will like it. Questions though....

1) can i download loads of the links with a downloader easily enough without having to fuck about downloading each individual parts?
    2) You got any good links to forums and search engines for all these places?

Thanks
  3. slick

slick Administrator

i'm just off to bed Komp, I've been fcuking about making currys all night (I'll explain tomorrow)

But to answer your questions quickly, looks like you've missed the sale so I'll send you my login details tomorrow so you can have a fiddle, but keep them to your yourself otherwise it'll get blocked as I've allready given them out to more people than i should have.

with the premium account you can download most things with just one link and the main forum i use is meaguploadfoum.net, they seem to have everything thats needed with 1 link downloads. have a browse and see what you think.

If you like the look of it, tell me and I'll send you my MU details tomorrow.
  4. kompressaur

Aye it sounds good slick. I'll leave it till after next friday mind as i shouldnt even be on the net this week. Im just gonna play poker and make videos (oooer) I have a feeling a drunken komp will be in here next friday looking to give it all a try. I'll be claiming to be an expert thats used it all his internet life by sunday at my mums.
  5. winrew

winrew GILF

6. kompressaur

ill get a read of that in the morning winrew when im on 'in the house broadband'. Im just waiting for my mobile datastick to pack in any minute so i cant do much browsing. That could be a good wake up call for me.

I really recommend this for albums and singles Winrew. Especially if your wanting to offer folks with no tech knowledge somewhere to download mp3
    https://sites.google.com/site/getsongr/

ownload
    free music
    directly from your desktop - no p2p, no ads, mp3s from
    16 music search engines
    Features:
    • Download or listen to streaming music from 16 mp3 search engines
    • Full album search
    • Automatic conversion of results to direct links to listen with your favorite media player
    • Audio extraction from YouTube videos
    • Search by lyrics: Type some words and get the name of the song and an audio preview!
    • Search by artist
    Clean as fuck :)
    winrew likes this.
  7. winrew

winrew GILF

Cheers Komp , looks a decent gadget ..
  8. kompressaur

aye i like it. It stops my wee nephew installing Ares and Limewire in his mum's and nana's computers all the time and buggering them up. You can preview the songs too. Does the job for your avg music liker.

Hows the boy getting on Winrew? He back home?
  9. kompressaur

soz i should have said 'Hows the boy getting on winrew? if you dont mind me asking' :\
  10. winrew

winrew GILF

Hes doing fine , based in Ripon .
    Produced a grandson at last :) , the Donachy name will live on , unless he turns out gay :unsure
    Four grand-kids now Komp , a right old bastard.
  11. kompressaur

lol good to hear Winrew. This is a better convo than our last don't you think? I shouldnt laugh. Im just glad the boy is back in blighty Winrew. He's the only fella i was worried about when i'd hear stuff on the news. My aim is to try to live as long as i can now and enjoy life. ah i see its your first grandson. Fuck that wee man is gonna get some attention from his papa. I see it all the time with my mum and stepdad and their only grandson. I love the way he plays his grandparents off with his mum and errr stepdad i suppose. shit im starting to think about death again. I thought i was over all that. Im scared of getting old Winrew. I'm scared of leaving it all behind. I am just making plans to leave this earth with folks having fond not foul memories of me.

You still 'at the club'?
  12. winrew

winrew GILF

Im sure plenty of folk will miss you when you aint around , anyway your good for a few miles yet.
    Gone all healthy this last year or so , loads of walking , cycling , healthier eating regime , still get down the club twice a week but no longer on any committees or out , just down for the banter and sport on the box..
    Its took me a long time to grow up and treat my body a bit better than i have done over the years , had a few warnings off the doctor , didn't really take any notice , but the wife and kids kept giving me grief , turns out that i feel tons better for it , just shows you eh ...Guess they knew better than me ...
    Still on the union mind , pack in every two years then get stuck back on it , glutton for punishment ... :ohwell
  13. kompressaur

aye it seems that way Winrew lol. I suppose when i stop deleting OLB member accounts i might see these these folks. Truth be told winrew even old pals dont want to know me these days. I went off the head with the drink. I deserve all i get. anyhow..

Im at the same spot as you i think winrew regarding the health. My cholestryl is higher than ever and im gonna listen to what the doc says. Get the champix monday to give up the smokes. Just having a beer tonight as i know i wont sleep as ive got sky installing broadband in the morning. You off the smokes Winrew? Im sure you smoke or did. No? Backdoor smoker if i recal. Picking your nose and smoking cigs reflecting on life.

I suppose the union stuff fuels your fires Winrew. I just wouldnt get too upset about it all. I tell you im gonna be helping out this radio station?
    http://www.ka-radio.co.uk/

Suppose that will be classed as a hobby. Not had a joint since xmas day Winrew. My longest ever. I think im over the worst of it.

Aye lets try and get a few more years in Winrew and you never know we can still have some online arguements in 20 years. Fuck we'll be on big tellies at home shouting at our faces online. You'll be baring your saggy grey ass at me instead of emoticons lol I look forward to it :)

you take care of yourself winrew.
  14. kompressaur

ps

lol. you think they knew what was going on?
  15. slick

slick Administrator

lol read your words quickly this afternoon and thought wtf are you going on about?

Then came home from work and saw the news on telly, what a shower of bastards they are shutting down my favourite site, looks like Big Brother is finally here.
  16. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Theyve stopped all the bills though havent they, theyre all bottling it :)

Made me laugh, for ages you go on Wiki & some ugly mugs begging for money, then they threaten to police the internet so Wiki shuts it fucking self down :thinking
  17. Seen

Seen Moderator

Have you seen the fucking house the Megaupload owner lives in??? :eek:

[​IMG]
  18. slick

slick Administrator

I'd be more impressed if it had a sea view.
    I see he's also got one of Americas top lawyers on the case, as it's only a file sharing system my moneys on MU being open again in a few weeks.
  19. Seen

Seen Moderator

It's all a bit daft, innit? They've got fucking NO CHANCE of stopping file-sharing on the internet so why bother with this?
  20. slick

slick Administrator

Looking at that house I'd say it's all about Money, too much going into the wrong pockets, I'm suprised they haven't mentioned Megaupload were funding terrorism or drug crime as thats the usual excuse to jump on somebody.