• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Odds on Accumulator trial

Punter

Just a trial, it's more about finding out how often i lose, or how long i can make winning runs last, so that i can see if it's worth following with bigger stakes.

I'm going to be doing a rolling accumulator at odds of between 1.25 and 1.44 (1/4 to 4/9).
I need to get 4 on the trot before i can take my stake back and 8 on the trot before i can start banking anything..
Very short odds and boring i know but it's not as easy as it sounds.

Any football market as long as the minimum odds are 1.25 and the maximum 1.44.
I may do a double sometimes, say 2 selections @ 1.12, just to get to those minimum odds.

I'll use Ladbrokes odds only for the purpose of the trial.

1st bet is just about to kick off so..

£14 Monaco to beat Lille @ 1.29

:lol

As is every other betting thread i start.

I did 14 straight wins at the beginning of the football season but didn't post them.

Lille just gone 1 up lol

AC Milan came from behind to win 3-2.

Nothing selected this weekend, with it being mainly an international friendly weekend but the Bank now stands at £25.56 ready for the next bet.

Man Utd won 2-0

Bank at £44.73

I was intending just to take my stake back at this point and let the rest roll for a bit longer but Cheltenham has left me short this month :lol so i've had to bank the profit instead this time.
As i said though, this is only a trial to look at my win/lose percentage rate with the possibility of using bigger stakes and a proper banking system next season.

BANKED £30.73

Bet 5

Atletico Madrid to beat Deportivo £14 @ 1.33

Comfortable win for Juve 3-0

Bet 8

Roma to beat Genoa (Wed) £33.86 @ 1.48

I know i said i wouldn't back above 1.44, but 1.44 was the Ladbrokes price for Roma. I just used the boost to take it to 1.48.

Probably cursed now.

Roma beat Genoa 2-1.

Returned £49.98

Probably a good time to bank again.

BANKED £35.98
TOTAL BANKED £66.71

Bet 9

Man City v Swansea

Man City to be leading at 60 minutes

£14 @ 1.33 (using odds boost)

City winning 3-0 on 60 minutes. Easy.

Got to say, what a pleasure to watch them this season. Some of the highest quality, entertaining football, i've seen in the Prem. Brilliant.
Congratulations Citizens.

Bet 10

Middlesborough +1 v Millwall (28th April)

£18.67 @ 1.27 (using odds boost)

Middlesborough Won 2-0

Returned £23.65

That's 10 wins on the trot and that's where i'm going to leave it for this season.

TOTAL BANKED +£90.36

If i'd of not banked i'd of been sat here with £269. So the plan for next season will be only slightly bigger stakes to start, bank every 4 but also have a side pot (a quarter of starting stake) being used to roll over up to 12 on the trot.
Not saying i'll achieve 12 at any time but banking every 4 should show a profit.

Back