1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Paralympics 2012

Discussion in 'Eurovision 2012 Betting' started by slick, Aug 24, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

I reckon we there could be a lot of value in these games i.e one swimmer with a left arm a couple of inches longer than an opponents unless his/she has a slightly longer right arm.

The Paralympics are all about balancing things out rather than going off form because these events don't happen every month like the able bodied, we had a great games in Bejing and I think we'll have an even greater games this time around.

My favourite without trying to sound too condescending has to be the dwarf swimming, the effort exerted into that could easily power a third world country for at least 30 yrs imo.

I also like the wheelchair high hurdles which this year I feel could see a new world record due to our lottery funding which has improved our training techniques greatly much to the dismay of the French.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Anybody been watching this?
    Theres been some fantastic events and ubelievable performances considering the state some of these athletes are in.
    One legged high jumpers, swimmers with no arms, blind footballers ...the list goes on and on and the elation these guys show when winning a medal is quite touching.

I couldn't help thinking though whilst watching Dave Weir winning his second gold in wheel chair racing that it would make a great sport for betting and I can see why the Romans were taken by Chariot racing.
    it would be great to go and see Dave and his mates on a Saturday night and bunging a few bob on.