1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

PDC world championships 2015

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by slick, Jan 2, 2015.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Anybody else been watching it?

It's probably the most open World championship I've ever seen and I ain't got a clue who will win it lol.

I know Howson is on Anderson which looks a good shout now he seems to have his finishing sorted out but he'll have to do it the hard way by beating MVG in the semi's on his way, what a cracking match that looks like being.

Taylor looks a bit out of sorts, he's on now and Van de Voort looks like he might just have the edge but you can never rule out Taylor.

I've been impressed by Bunting too, but I have a feeling the step up in class might just be to much for him.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Looks like VdV has missed a trick here, he'll never get a better chance to beat Taylor then goes on to start throwing shite himself.
    Kegman likes this.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I've noticed that happens a lot in darts, when somebody starts to throw rubbish the other player seems to follow.
    The amount of times Howson has brought me down to his level in the past is unbelievable.
  4. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

If i told you id just been booming in a hotel in southport, i think you would know who ive got, and he aint scottish.

Been watching all of it, still cant call it though, that semi between mvg and anderson could be one of the best games ever, got a sneaky feeling anderson will do it.

Thank god its fa cup this weekend, so we can have a rest from trying to pick some results, what a shocker the last 2 sets of fixtures have been.

That twat cleggy has won the dosh overall for us lot
  5. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

If barney gives bunting the chances he did v Lewis then i can see bunting winning 5-3 (saying that bunting has just missed loads of doubles already)
  6. slick

slick Administrator

What a game that was, be interesting to see now the odds for Barney against Taylor (thought you had Anderson not Taylor Howson?)

Taylor needs to up his game another 50% otherwise Barney will kick his ass, especially if he wears those specks lol.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Bunting is definitely one for the future though, like Barney he's showed nerves of steel under pressure, Unlike Taylor who seems to be folding in this comp when the going get's tough.
    Saying that you can never rule out a champ like Taylor although to date I think he's very lucky to reach these semis?

lol, I'd say lucky cnut but his nick name isn't 'Lord Luck' for nothing:lol
    I bet the jammy fcuker's still got his banker bonus too ain't he.
  8. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

How l
  9. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Wish i had backed anderson, hes now looking like the winner of it - 8 to 1 he was at start.

Id be amazed if van barneveld beats taylor, just cant see taylor giving him chances likes hes had in his last 2 games
  10. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Will Anderson choke v Taylor ? He was beginning to wobble a bit in the last set last night and once again he looked to have grasped defeat from the jaws of victory.
  11. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Depends which anderson turns up tgt, if he plays the board and nothing else he wins for me, if hes laughing and joking with taylor on stage hes no chance, thats the in the pocket of taylor syndrome.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Just like Barney suffered Taylor syndrome last night, to be fair though it was a totally different Taylor last night than the one that threw against VdV.

I just can't pick a winner, after watching nearly every game my head's thinking Anderson but like Howson say's he's going to have to concentrate on getting the job done because mind games don't work with Taylor.
  13. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Is it starting now - in the taylor pocket, the laughing and joking has started, and gary even had his chin tickled at the end of that set - brilliant darts from taylor though
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

Anderson having some terrible luck, knocking two darts out of the treble 20 :shit
  15. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

anyone know how this bet is going? cheers chaps

Single To Win
    Phil Taylor Win Match and Highest Match Checkout and Most 180s @ 10/1Match TreblesOpen
    Gary Anderson v Phil Taylor
  16. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Taylor 5-4 down in sets and 13-9 down on 180s, so not looking too good Komp. Don't know who's on the highest checkout.
  17. kompressaur

Thanks RC. I just threw it on as i got lucky today with Man U minus One. 3 bets in the arsenal game with 2-0 being the optimum result for all 3. Never knew i was behind with the Taylor win. I better go catch up. Had a big mugs single on him after i read that he'd won it 16 times. All xmas ive been going on about that 'timeshift' prog on bbc iplayer about the hostory of darts so thought i better have a bet.

What we all on btw?
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

No bet for me, good luck Komp
  19. kompressaur

20. kompressaur

Horse Racing probably and tennis is a close 2nd. Football trails in somewhere imo.