• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Pete v Seen week 2

I can read, but if you treat a yankee as 1 bet then it needs to be settled as one bet. If you treat it as 11 bets you need to settle it as one bet.

Simple.

This comp treats a yankee as 1 bet yet settles it as 11 bets, and treats an ew bet as 1 bet yet settles it as 2 bets.

The only reason a 5pnt minimum was introduced was to stop people placing loads of 1 or 2pnt bets, that is why a yankee & similar bets are accepted as they are complete bets, so you are not looking for loads of results, as I knew full well even though they were supposed to people wouldnt keep their own scoire

simple

You just realised I'm a cunt? :wasnme

It was nothing personal Swoops, I was just miffed that Pete had managed to escape his shackles (fucking bust me skylight an'all, the cunt :banghead) while I was checking on my other 'guests'.

Leopardstown 3.45 Quel Esprit 50 pts win
Leopardstown 4.20 Vic Venturi 25 pts win
Leopardstown 2.40 Last Instalment & Leopardstown 3.45 Quel Esprit 25 pts double

Pete's tactic of waiting til the final day then going heavy on a couple of shorties has paid off with Last Instalment & Quel Esprit both winning (8/11 & 5/4)....I make it that he has around 135 profit with his bet on Vic Venturi to come....I'm on 8.75pts profit with 35pts left to play with :unsure

Anyone reckon Heskey might grab a hat-trick here? :lol :lookaround

2.15 South - SIR TANTALLUS HAWK WON 40/85
3.55 South - A LITTLE SWIFTER WON evens
10pts double
profit = 19.4pts

total profit = 28.15pts
bank remaining = 35pts

Yeah, that's what I make it, Pete.

Just looking at some odds for the R Madrid game tonight - Ronaldo to score 3 or more tonight, 9/4....ffs, they taking the piss or what? :lol

Real Madrid to beat Levante...

2-1 @ 12/1 10pts
3-1 @ 11/1 10pts
4-1 @ 12/1 9pts
5-1 @ 18/1 6pts

any of these results and I win, anything else Pete wins

:crossfingers

There's the 1 for Levante :crossfingers 4-1 or 5-1 would be best for me too (well, unless Ivory Coast beat Zambia in which case I'm fucked).

And yes, they are taking the piss on the Madrid goalscorer odds. Ronaldo 1.16, two other players at 1.4 :lol

Aye, thought I had it at HT when 1-1, can't believe Levante scored a 2nd when only having 10 men!

Back