1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Popcorn

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by winrew, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Is it only films though, can you not get tv programs? Could i get coronation street on, cos i could get rid of the sky tv then?
  2. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Ive got the movies sorted mate, its the tv programs that im trying to find - e.g coronation street, cos if i can get all the tv programs that i get on sky, i can then cancel sky tv. How do we save stuff to favourites, if at all possible. The questions are nearly over so you can get pissed in peace ha ha
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Fcuking Coronation street lol, use the ITV player, I think it's on the apps screen.
    Nobody hosting a tv series is going to waste server space on coronation street.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

For any decent 'TV Series click on 'GOTV' in the 'Video' 'add on' part of xbmc, the menu where you find 'movies25'.
    In there you will find every decent tv series ever made, apart from Coronation street lol.
  5. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Im not arsed about coronation street, its the kids tv programs i want. But dont think you can get them,, its just films, tv series and sports from what i can see - no probs it looks like im keeping sky tv then. What about saving stuff downloaded onto favourites, is that possible?
  6. slick

slick Administrator

You can get all the kids tv stuff, do you mean the kids tv channels?
    If so you don't need them because every program they show will be part of a tv series.

Search for what you want i.e 'sponge bob' or 'Thomas the tank' for instance and they will appear.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

In Navi-x you can save favourites but I don't think you can using the programs in the 'Video' menu.
  8. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Ok sorted thould lad - found it easy to use really, hasnt that comment suprised you
  9. slick

slick Administrator

No cause I know your talking shite and when I get in work Monday you're going to be there holding a plastic bag full of bits asking a million questions a second before Riley can get a word in about his problems.
  10. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

No still all sorted mate, the air mouse went off this morning, but i charged it up and its working fine - little lads watching a film as i type
  11. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Just realised aswell that you changed my avatar to that filthy animal, out of order you being. A moderator dicking around with my details out of order.