• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Premier League Darts Night 14

fcbasher

Two rounds left in this last 8 table format (top 4 qualify for the next round)
Gerwyn Price v Daryl Gurney
Price needs a win,3pts between 3rd and 7th,Gurney 8th and bottom cant qualify,form says Price @ 4/6
Gary Anderson v Michael Smith
Hate Anderson for throwing away a big lead against Durrant to blow my treble( which just underlines why I lose at betting on darts).Smith is a slightly improved player in this format now hes starting to hit hes doubles.Anderson should be odds on,but bookies are scared of offering Smith at bigger odds,the draw is 7/2 and that just might be the call.
Peter Wright v Nathan Aspinall
Wright wont win this easy if he does,yes 8-1 against Van Gerwen looks good on paper,but Gerwen is at the worsted form of hes career,something a miss there,and Wright losing three on the spin too Gurney , Price and Anderson before the win isnt great.Aspinall makes hard work of winning hes matches,so try Aspinall @ 6/4 DNB
Glen Durrant v Michael van Gerwen
Durrant is playing great,and the comeback against Anderson was awesome.Gerwen over celebrated hes win against Smith,which struck me as a man under pressure,and was duly smashed by Wright 8-1 in hes next match.Bookies make Van Gerwen favourite when both players form are like chalk and chesse.Best leave this one alone,as if i take the favourable odds of 13/8 on Durrant,he'll let me down :)

Back