1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Quiz

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Colbro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

I had forgotten what a dumbf*ck you are. I would have thought that my occasional return to this site might have been welcomed, given that it increased the intelligence quotient therein. http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/man-glassed-over-head-during-10918779
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well that just typifies your lack of intelligence and self-awareness. I don't think you'll find many - if any who ever welcome your return. I'm not really sure how much stronger the message could be. you're a cunt and a drama queen -see latest "look at me I'm only here until this date" -begging for someone to ask you why that is.

Hopefully it's something terminal.
  3. Steve_uk

Well I offered to leave in May but you're welcome to keep me further. I'm not stopping anyway because I don't like the arbitrary way decisions are made on how and why threads are deleted whilst other posts are allowed to stand.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

you're welcome to keep me further but I'm not stopping ?

what the fuck are u on about you schizo?
  5. Steve_uk

I was referring to the wanton vandalism and outright destruction of some of my threads a year ago, but as I'm past caring now it makes no difference as to my decision to leave again in May.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yep you're past caring but you're still bringing it up for the umpteenth time and you're leaving in May but you might stay if we beg you to .

I've told u before thicko that I've never edited or deleted your posts if u happen to be aiming ur comments to me.
  7. Seen

Seen Moderator

As the new Betnod owner, I have been inundated with private messages from members regarding Steve's return. Most have been of negative tone and have asked me to ban him 'sine die', but since I became a born again Christian late last year I have learned from the Lord that forgiveness is the most precious thing in life. So Steve is allowed to stay.

Steve, you now owe me two.
    Punter likes this.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fair enough, if Seen says you can stay, you can stay.

Seen - can you let one of my children go now?
  9. Seen

Seen Moderator

Okay, but I'm keeping the other four.
  10. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

The IQ number may be higher - whether the average IQ is higher is perhaps open to consideration :wasnme:naughty:naughty:thinking:thinking:lookaround:lookaround :wink :lol :yahoo:beer
  11. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Anyway the players were

G.Bale
    L.Cunningham
    K.Keegan
    P.Lambert
    S.Archibald
    C.Waddle
    O.Hargreaves
    S.Mcmanaman

How about a side quiz

British managers who have managed a foreign team in the final?

It's not going to happen is it

Politics and Politicians will outrule a simple bit of fun.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Clough, Fergie...got to be some Liverpool - Shankley, Fagin? Dalgliesh? No? Jock Stein was the first one - Matt Busby -obviously.

Edit
    Fuck --Ive just noticed you said foreign team - Well Shanks and Fergie still count
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Bob Paisly. Was Fagin English or Scottish (or even Welsh>) Fuck knows - I seem to think he was a scouser but I can't remember hearing him speak he had such a lack of charisma. Yeah I think he was English thinking about it - or Welsh...or...
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Can't think of any managers whatsoever who managed continental teams in the final. Then again, I'm pretty shite at sports quiz's in general.
  15. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

There are two english managers who have managed a non british team in the final

One is a former england manager - the other is actually quite obscure.
  16. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I'd guess the former England manager is Bobby Robson? For the other one, I know John Toshack managed in Spain for quite a while, don't know if he took a team to the final though.
  17. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Sorry RC - both wrong

The obscure one managed a swedish team in the final
  18. Steve_uk

If you're counting the World Cup it's George Raynor.
  19. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I've just Googled and seen that I was wrong on Robson. I know who it is now, he would've been my 2nd choice, honest :wasnme

For the other one, not having Googled it yet, if it weren't for the fact you said the other one is quite obscure, I'd have said Roy Hodgson.
  20. Steve_uk

But I won't post a link.