1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Spain 19-20 October

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by rcgills, Oct 18, 2013.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

In Primera, Rayo (19th) look much too big in the bottom of the table clash against Almeria (20th). Almeria without a win in 8 this season (3 draws, 5 defeats), and although Rayo have been taking some heavy beatings, according to reports they've played well at times but made a habit of shooting themselves in the foot and making silly mistakes. A narrow 1-0 defeat away to Valencia and then a 1-0 win at home to Real Sociedad in their last 2 games suggest they may be starting to cut out the mistakes. They've lost all 4 aways so far, but they have played Atletico Madrid, Malaga, Sevilla and Valencia. Almeria are nowhere near the level of any of those sides.

According to Oddschecker some bookies are offering 2/1 on Rayo DNB, personally I'd have them around that price to win the match outright.

In Segunda, Ponferradina (6th) at around evens look a good bet against Tenerife (21st). Ponferradina have 10 pts from a possible 12 at home this season, while Tenerife have lost 4 out of 4 away from home. Couple of first teamers returning this weekend for Ponferradina after injury too.

Those my only 2 bets this weekend, although Zaragoza also look overpriced (given Deportivo's poor home record, 1-1-2 and just 1 goal scored, and the fact that there's only 2pts between the sides), as do Murcia, who despite being 2nd, are still priced as high as 4.8 with some bookies away to mid-table Las Palmas. Murcia's recent away form (1 pt from 2 games away to weaker opposition in struggling Eibar and Jaen) just about enough to put me off that one.
    Rik Ashtray likes this.