1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Spain betting 16-22 September

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by rcgills, Sep 16, 2011.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Valencia tb Barcelona @ 8 (Betfair) 1pt
    Rami (Valencia) anytime scorer @ 11 (Bet365) 1pt

Got to take a little chance on this one. Valencia top of the league, 3 wins from 3, and Soldado on fire. They've not got a good recent record against Barcelona (haven't beaten them at home in the last 4 seasons), but 7/1 is far too big a price in my opinion.

As for Rami, he's a central defender who pushes up at set pieces (something Barcelona often tend to struggle to defend against). He scored a thumping header on the opening day against Racing, and in the Champions League last week showed he's not bad with his feet either, rattling the crossbar with an overhead kick from about 8 yards out.

His scoring record over the course of his career hasn't been very impressive (8 goals in 202 games), but from what I've seen of him so far I think he's more of a threat here than that record would suggest.

Incidentally, for those with a Unibet account, they're offering a huge 17/1 (well, according to Oddschecker).
  2. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

On fire at the moment :thumb