1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Spain betting 25-27 October

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by rcgills, Oct 25, 2011.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Couple for tonight:

Sevilla tb Racing / Celta tb Girona @ 2.26 (Bet365) 3pts

Not often I go with doubles, but I don't really like singles on such short-priced teams, and (famous last words) it's hard to see either of these two slipping up.

Racing missing a number of players for tonight, including several first teamers. Bernardo, Serrano, Stuani, Kennedy, Colsa, Acosta and Bedia are all missing for various reasons. They're in trouble on and off the pitch (on it they've yet to win this season, and have scored just 4 goals in 8 games, 3 of which came on the opening day). Off it, their wealthy owner is being investigated by Interpol.

They've actually got a decent record in Sevilla, with 2 wins and a draw from their last visit, but Sevilla have won 4 from 4 at home and won't want to undo their hard work from the weekend by letting points drop in a game like this.

As for Celta, after I opposed them at the weekend, they ended their home jinx with a resounding 4-0 win against Huesca. Tonight's opponents Girona are in terrible form, leaking goals all over the place (17 conceded in 9 games), and look devoid of confidence. At the weekend they were beaten 2-0 at home by the bottom side, Cartagena, who had just 2pts from their first 8 games. Two terrible goals to concede as well, a goalkeeping howler trying to prevent the ball from going for a corner by attempting to catch it one-handed just by the crossbar, only to palm it straight onto the head of an oncoming striker, and then getting caught in possession when trying to play the ball out of defence.

Celta planning on making a number of changes compared to the side they put out against Huesca, but they'd rested some players on Saturday, so some of the players coming in are actually first-teamers returning to the side.

Villarreal B v Hercules over 2.5 goals @ 2.15 (Sporting Odds) 2pts
    Over 3.5 goals @ 4.2 (Sporting Odds) 1pt

4 home games for Villarreal B have produced 22 goals (lost 4-3, drew 3-3, won 3-2 and drew 2-2), and they have the top scorer in the division. Hercules much tighter away from home, scored 5 and conceded 2 in 4 games, so a clash of two styles, but at the prices I think these are worth a small shot.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

With you again:frown
  3. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Think you chose the wrong smiley :cry
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Sorry, you're right.

:grr
  5. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

That was definitely the right one :grr. Celta won but Sevilla slipped up, and Villarreal B v Hercules finished 0-1.

Think I'll stop it there for this week, before I wipe out my entire profits for the season in one week :ohwell
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I've posted in your Spanish update thread - nuff said
  7. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Isn't it amazing how we go through these phases of can't lose/can't win.

Chin up rc.
  8. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Cheers lads. The strange thing is that for most of the season so far, the rest of my betting has been crap and it's been the Spanish bets that have been keeping my head above water. Now all of a sudden my Spanish bets have gone to pot, but my other bets (tennis mainly) have suddenly started coming good (I actually was up yesterday despite all the losers posted in this thread).

Now, if I can just get both sets of bets working at the same time, I'll be laughing. Alternatively, if both sets start going tits up, that could be a bit of a problem :lol
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well that's fucking encouraging! Any chance you could have shared that information with us earlier?:frown
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

11. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I was sharing the winners, you want me to share the losers too? :thinking
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

No but you could have warned us that it was just a fluke:leaving
  13. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:moon

By the way, you checked your PMs?
  14. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Anyway, hang on just a minute. I've been posting my bets up on here for years. I shouldn't have to tell you after all this time, you should know damn well it was just a fluke.
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

No mate - only good luck I've had for four days:lol

Keep em coming though:thumb