1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Spain Copa del Rey betting 7-8 September

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by rcgills, Sep 7, 2011.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Going to be quick with this first one, as kick off is in 15 minutes.

Albacete v Jaen @ 5.5 (Betfair) 2pts

Both teams play in Segunda B, although in different groups, and both have started in decent form, with 7pts from a possible 9. However, Jaen seem to be taking this much more seriously, announcing a full strength squad and expected to go with their strongest starting lineup.

Albacete are resting a number of players today - of the 9 players that have started all 3 of their games so far, only 4 of them are included in their 16-man squad.

Far too big a price on Jaen here.
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

And one for later:

Recreativo v Elche @ 2.72 (Betfair) 3pts

Both teams from Segunda, Elche have won 2 from 2 so far, Recreativo have lost 2 from 2. In fairness to them they've played two of the best sides in the division in Celta and Deportivo, but unfortunately for them, Elche are a similarly strong side.

I actually started looking at this game with the idea of backing Recreativo, but switched sides after seeing the team news - again here, there's a big difference in how seriously both sides are taking it. Elche have started both league matches so far with the same 11 players, and all of those 11 are in the squad for tonight. Of the 9 Recreativo players to have started both games so far, only 3 of them are in the squad for tonight.
  3. fc basher

fc basher Member

Bloody hell,went to back Elche,theyve kicked off,2-0 up
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

And 2-0 to Elche was how it finished. Jaen lost 1-0 though.

One for me for tonight:

Valladolid to win to nil v Nastic @ 2.4 (Paddy Power) 2pts

Valladolid have named a fairly strong squad for this one - they're resting three first teamers, and they're also without 4 players injured - however, only 1 of those 4 has played so far this season, and they've been doing fine without the others so far, with two wins from two, 5 scored and none conceded.

Nastic have yet to score this season, their only other game being a 0-0 draw away to Numancia. Their squad is also missing three of their regular starters so far this season, and they don't have as much strength in depth as Valladolid.

These two sides have already met this season in the league, with Valladolid winning 0-3 in Tarragona. Nastic look like they're going to struggle this season, and I think the difference between the two sides is too great, I'd expect a comfortable 2 or 3-0 win for Valladolid tonight.
    MickeyPaul likes this.
  5. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

Sounds interesting that one, gillsy. Took me a while to find it though. :spaz Spain Cup I see. Good luck. (2.4 @ bet365 also)
  6. MickeyPaul

Fuck me - they're 3-0 up already.
  7. MickeyPaul

Looking like 4-0 HT.... foot off the pedal 2nd half? :cold

edit: Make that 5-0 :lol they scored again as I was typing

Whatever happens 2nd half I have to say this looks a cracking shout. :hatsoff
  8. MickeyPaul

6-0 FT - super stuff Mr Gills. :zhail
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Cheers Mickey :thumb