1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Spanish Copa Del Rey 18th January 2012

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Kegman, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Agree sinbad. Real scored after 12 mins and how many other 'real ' attempts did they have. how did the cirner account end up ?

Once Ronaldo had scored Real sat back. I think mourinho would have tajen a draw before game started but what will be his tactics for next game ??

Putty in warm hands !!!!!
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

3. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

I can't start a new thread so I'll post here.
    I think that Bilbao are overpriced at 17.00 against Real Madrid. Real are obviously in good form in taking a 5 point lead in La Liga but seem to be struggling a bit recently. There were the two defeats to Barca but they were lucky to beat Mallorca last week and went two down against Malaga before coming back to win 3-2. If Real still have one eye on the return against Barca then Bilbao could profit although it also has to be said that Bilbao too have a second leg game to prepare for.

The other bet I am having is a buy of Bilbaos' headed goal minutes @14 on Sporting Index. Madrid have conceded quite a few headed goals recently - one to Barca - two to Malaga and one to Granada. Interestingly Madrid do not put defenders on the posts for corners as seen when Puyol scored. Bilbao won 3-0 against Levante last week - all three goals were from headers as was their first against Mallorca in mid week.

Bilbao are currently 5th in the table and have not conceded in their last 6 games. Obviously Real in a step up in class but both these prices I think are wrong.
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Makes sense to me, good shout Colbro :thumb Us villa gotta stick together
  5. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Brave man to go against Madrid at home, but I'd agree that the price is a bit on the large side.
  6. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

4-1 to Real. I guess that game shows why you should not bet against them at the Bernabeau
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

The 3.25 at Sporting Odds on Pablo Infante to score at any time for Mirandes v Espanyol looks a touch on the large side. He's the competition's leading scorer with 6 goals, 5 of which have come in the last 5 games, all against Primera opposition (2 away to Villarreal, home and away to Racing, and away to Espanyol in the first leg). He's also their penalty taker.
  8. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

wow - Mirandes.
  9. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Did that win or was it an og
  10. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Cracking game, fully deserved the win too. Pablo Infante got the equaliser to make it 6 in 6 games against Primera opposition :zhail

Bilbao or Mallorca for Mirandes in the semis.
  11. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Not been settled yet, but everywhere I've seen has given the goal to him. I'd be very surprised if it was given as an o.g., although having past experience of Sporting Odds making up strange rules, nothing's out of the question.
  12. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Settled now as a winner :)
  13. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

14. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Hadn't actually realised Mirandes are part-time - Pablo Infante was on the news this morning showing him going back to his day job as a bank manager.

Not sure what's going on with Sporting Odds lately - I never used to bother checking their goalscorer prices as they always seemed to be ridiculously low, but lately they seem to be pretty generous, with the biggest prices on some of the main candidates. Two that catch my eye tonight in Mallorca v Bilbao - Fernando Llorente @ 3.05 for Bilbao (10 goals in 24 this season, and has scored in his last 3) and Tomer Hemed @ 3.4 (8 in 19 this season and their main penalty taker).
  15. winrew

winrew GILF

Big fan of Spanish footie , but when Real and Barcelona play each other the theatrics really get on my tits ..
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Bit harsh on Madrid, the ref was Barca's best player in the final 10 mins.
  17. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Ref robbed Real there free kick on half way line and then blows up before they can launch it in the box, ref blew up few seconds early but was at least half a minute left with all the stoppages in injury time
  18. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Diarra should have been sent off in the first half so evened itself out a bit. Overall though Real were the better team tonight
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Missed the first half due to the City match Colbro but from what i saw the ref seemed a bit of a homer as the match drew towards a conclusion, he couldn't blow his whistle fast enough at the end.
  20. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

The free kick which lead to Alves goal was from a foul by Diarra which should have been a second Yellow. When it was not given it lead to a group of players surrounding him and bizarrely Casillias getting a yellow. He ( the ref) had a "rabbit in the headlights" look then. Part of the problem was he had just booked Messi for a bit of a revenge tackle on Pepe but then chose not to book Diarra.

I agree that the sending off of Ramos was wrong and that he blew the final whistle too early though. I also think his decisions were influenced too much by the momentum of the game.