1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Spanish football 30 Nov-2 Dec

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by rcgills, Nov 30, 2012.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Not betting much these days as I'm restricted to betting in shops only where the prices are crap, but a couple of prices this week that were too big to resist (still crap in comparison to what's available online, but still big enough to tempt me).

Cordoba v Xerez @ 4.5 (as high as 6.26 available online)

Struggling to understand why Xerez should be such a big price. Outsiders yes, but not this big. Cordoba are only 2pts above Xerez. Cordoba struggling for form of late - their last two homes have been against the bottom 2 sides - they lost 2-1 to Hercules (who Xerez hammered 5-1 away from home a couple of weeks previously), and needed an 87th minute winner to get past Guadalajara. Xerez are unbeaten in their last 4 aways, and have won 5 of their previous 7 visits to Cordoba.

Also worth noting Cordoba had a tough midweek game away to Real Sociedad in the Cup. They fielded a reasonably strong side, drew on the night and went through on aggregate, and will meet Barcelona in the next round in about 10 days time. The chance to play Barcelona may serve to inspire them, but could possibly serve as a distraction.

Edit - And forgot to mention, Cordoba are also without their top scorer (6 goals this season, twice as many as anyone else in the squad)

Deportivo v Betis @ 3.1 (as high as 3.65 online)

18th v 5th, yet Deportivo are favourites? Betis have already won 3 of 6 away matches this season, 2 of them to sides in the top 10. Deportivo have already lost 3 of 6 at home, all to sides in the top 10.

3pts on both of those.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

with you bro:frown
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good Luck RC, I wish i'd of held some funds back to join you on my weekly coupon.

I'm going to be sneaky though and start another GH thread :naughty taking Xerex on the Handicap :thumb
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Spoken like a man who's not been following him.:frown

This is the resurgence. I have the faith.
  5. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

It'll be like the second coming.

Well, third. Mustn't forget David Icke, must we?
  6. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

One winner one loser (although Punter had the right idea taking Xerez on the handicap). The resurgence, or just flattering to deceive? Find out some time next year when I can next be arsed making a trip to the bookies.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Cheers RC and nice win with the other :thumb
    rcgills likes this.