1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Decline of the Beting Forum

Discussion in 'Betting Talk' started by kompressaur, Dec 13, 2014.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Betting forums where fun. I nearly gave them up though due to my involvement but truth be told i need to create more in this field rather than beat myself up for a lifetime of crime.

Maybe the 'net' needs me? Aye keep on believing that komp but truth be told do you still have it? No i don't and can we talk about something else please.
  2. kompressaur

3. kompressaur

I do think though that the death iof the betting forum is something it needs to absorb. The internet seems to be full of websits made for those that make websites whilst those that bring life to websites are chucked in the corner due to their low admistration skills.
  4. kompressaur

I have to post this though if im to have any credability in future so i will. I want to make a bettors online experience as pleasurable as i can. (all advice appreciated)
    http://punterslife.com/

(i dont mind making betnod the forum for a year or 2. i aont planing on opening till whenever.

bottom line is FUCK THE POLICE (and errrr) noooooo im removing the linkk. im sorry for posting on here tonight)
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Considering we ain't had one single sign up to any of the few affiliates we have on offer since we started; I tend to agree with you:lol

Forums have gone since the advent of social media, if anything we've become more of a social club for us old cnut's that don't like change but know where we belong.

We've become the British Legion of the betting forum world.
    Punter likes this.
  6. kompressaur

Slick you not fancy listening to my thoughts on how to keep 50% of the net as your pal whilst pissing off the other %? Ive managed to slip the speed of light in there too (you double it and it gives you the day you where born)

lol nah honest slick we just keep on creating the net and worry about the fallouts back in 2007.
  7. kompressaur

komp offers betnod admin - ukbtw.com as a gesture and offers to make it the best non betting website on the net.
  8. kompressaur

whilst we get down to some serious betting..
  9. kompressaur

ps ukbtw.com is not inheriantly anti-everyoneelse) its just a website that is sick of caring what any non UK thoughts have to do with anything at all!'.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

The internet has revolutionized the way we bet on sports. In the past, betting enthusiasts had to go to physical bookmakers to place their bets. Now, with the proliferation of online betting sites and forums, anyone can place a bet from the comfort of their own home.

One of the most popular types of online betting forums is the betting forum. Betting forums are online communities where sports enthusiasts can discuss and exchange information about betting strategies, odds, and sports news. However, betting forums are experiencing a decline in popularity. In this article, we will explore the reasons behind the decline of the betting forum.

The Rise of Social Media
    Social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook have become the go-to places for sports enthusiasts to get the latest news and updates. With the rise of social media, betting forums have lost their monopoly on sports news and updates. Nowadays, sports enthusiasts can easily get the latest news and updates from their favourite sports teams and leagues through social media platforms.

Decrease in User Engagement
    One of the main reasons behind the decline of betting forums is the decrease in user engagement. Betting forums are often filled with spam and trolls, which can be off-putting to users. As a result, many users have stopped using betting forums altogether.

Additionally, betting forums can be intimidating for new users. Experienced bettors can dominate discussions, leaving little room for new users to contribute. This can be discouraging for new users, who may feel overwhelmed and intimidated by the discussions.

Lack of Innovation
    Another reason behind the decline of betting forums is the lack of innovation. Betting forums have not kept up with the changing needs and preferences of users. As a result, users are turning to other platforms that offer more modern and innovative features.

Increase in Competition
    The rise of online betting sites has increased competition for betting forums. Online betting sites offer users a one-stop-shop for all their betting needs, including odds, tips, and live betting. In contrast, betting forums offer only a limited amount of information.

Online betting sites also offer more interactive features, such as live chat, live streaming, and in-play betting. This makes online betting sites more engaging and exciting for users.

Conclusion
    In conclusion, the decline of the betting forum can be attributed to a combination of factors, including the rise of social media, decrease in user engagement, lack of innovation, and increase in competition from online betting sites. While betting forums may still be useful for some users, they are no longer the go-to place for sports enthusiasts to exchange information and strategies.

It is up to the owners and operators of betting forums to adapt and innovate in order to remain relevant in the fast-changing world of online sports betting. Only by offering modern and engaging features can betting forums hope to regain their position as a popular platform for sports enthusiasts.