1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Manchester City thread

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by slick, Aug 28, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Me neither but i saw he was still on the forum so tried to wind him in, It's either some cnut on a wind up or Yorkie has a love child.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol United fan calling anyone else a glory hunting club :roll

classic
  3. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I notice he only asks where you were 4 years ago when you couldn't finish in the top half of the league, as opposed to where you were 12 years ago when you were in the 3rd division :lol
  4. winrew

winrew GILF

He seems obsessed with hats :unsure
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Thats the problem with some of these man united fans, Win, they get confused where to lay their hats :lol

some, Wayne, some..........
  6. mufcchampions

mufcchampions New Member

I was actually born on the right side of manchester and have lived there my whole life, I'd die before i became a city fan u bluenose scum make me feel sick! cant wait til end of season when ill watch u cryin coz weve beat u to the league title even tho youve spent £300 mil and our teams one of the worst thats played under SIR ALEX. Slick i wonder how long u and ur bluenose friends will live off that 6-1 win! us mighty reds are used to winning 6-1 season after season it makes a welcome change that sum1 else is capable of it! u cunt even beat chelsea U CANT! wait until january the 8th... dont forget to save some turkey from ur christmas dinner.. rooney will provide the stuffing!

19 league titles, 3 european titles

u lot got that excited when u won the FA cup that you even took ur grandma's to the fuckin parade! we only do parade's when we win a PROPER trophy! JUST WAIT!! you are the first team to have already won the league before xmas! GULLIBLE TWATS!
  7. mufcchampions

mufcchampions New Member

IM OBSESSED WITH HATS BECOS ALLS U SEE WALKIN ROUND MANCHESTER NOW IS A LOAD OF PLASTIC CITY FANS WEARIN THERE BRAND NEW CITY HATS! THEY THINK THAT MAKES THEM A FAN! DAFT BASTARDS!
  8. winrew

winrew GILF

Thats a relief , he didn't mention hats this time ...:thumb

FFS ... just as i post he mentions them again
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

:lol
  10. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:lol I saw his post, saw yours and thought you were taking the piss.
  11. mufcchampions

mufcchampions New Member

and i can prove it....... i know someone who used to support city 20 years ago but stopped watching them because they were shite, his words. now he's watching every game in his new fuckin hat and buyin his kids new scarves and hats! I'm glad in way u got better coz proper utd fans have got shit for years because of all these fuckin cockney gloryhuntin twats and now u'll get it!theyll all start supporting city ull finally be able to fill ur ground week in week out!
    no wonder balotelli is handing out £20 notes round town.. he's the cunt sellin all the brand new hats!!
  12. mufcchampions

mufcchampions New Member

** FOR SALE **
    BRAND NEW CITY HATS- BLUE AND WHITE STRIPES, EMBLEM ON THE FRONT. UNUSED.. GET THEM QUICK THERE SELLING LIKE HOT CAKES!!
    £10 EACH.. ONLY 10 PER CUSTOMER PLEASE!
    winrew likes this.
  13. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

That...that there....has to the most hypocritical post ever posted without using Yorkies user name :unsure
  14. mufcchampions

mufcchampions New Member

how is it hypocritical?? born a red. still a red.. always will be a RED!
  15. mufcchampions

mufcchampions New Member

u just wait.. if u do ever finally become a big club that wins trophies u will kno what im sayin.. my whole family are reds. my little babies a red.. bet u wud call him a glory hunter aswel.. bet u didnt go to a single city match when u lot went down and then DOWN again. but now bet u get tickets every week. they go on open sale still dont they?? AND U STILL DONT FILL YA GROUND and today i noticed nearly 10mins from the end about 5000 had already fucked off home.. must have been too cold, bet u werent too cold with ya new hat though eh?
  16. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Was just about to bite then Swoops. :lol
  17. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Firstly, ODM isn't a bitter so calm down.

Secondly, most of the shite you're churning out can be used to describe United's new generation of 'fans' - you being one of them.

Thirdly, you're on the wind-up. I like it. :lol

Fourthly, judging by your spelling and text-speak, do you have any hairs on your widgey yet (I don't care but I'm sure Seen would like to know)?
  18. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

As a utd fan, I'm embarrassed for this guy. :embarassed

For the record, I do not own a utd hat or any other type of hat or garment for my head.

Is this one of Yorkie's mates, as it's slightly coincidental that Yorkie was firing his mouth off last week, only to have what is clearly their most dedicated fan wash up on our shores? I.Ps Slick?
  19. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

This aint me or anything to do with me or anyone i know :eek

Seriously though i say what i see but this idiot has gone overboard big time do your self a favour and SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MONG ARSE STUPID HAT LOVING PRICK
  20. slick

slick Administrator

:lol @ mufcchampions and his hats, do you have any pictures of these hats as i might buy one for Christmas.

What makes me laff is they call us 'Bitters' yet I hear this type of shit everyday, nothin bitterer than a rag scorned imo.
    Your argument has more holes in it than the Manu U defence and I'm not going to waste time picking it open as I still think your on a wind up and doing a bit of trolling.

Welcome to Betnod by the way and feel free to start your own Man U thread instead of talking bollox on this one.