1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Manchester United thread in association with Howson

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by slick, Jul 17, 2015.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Here you go Howson, a thread just for you.
    It's more a matter of good house keeping so we don't start treading shit all over the carpet.
    Punter likes this.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Joking apart, I think it will be a big year this season for United.
    I've heard Shweinstieger's last ambition is to play in the Carling cup 3rd round, which I reckon could be achievable this year for the rags.
    Punter likes this.
  3. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Can you imagine a thread just about City, it would get deleted after 1 night cos nobodys interested.

Did he call us Manchester like everyone else or Manchester United?
    Punter likes this.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Even though technically you're not in Manchester, I added it so people wouldn't get you's confused with Rotheram.
    Punter likes this.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Well that was exciting wasn't it, I would have got more entertainment by going out in the garden and counting the blades of grass.
    All in all 2 wins on the bounce is not a bad return compared to last years start I suppose but United do look like a team of Individuals at the moment which I suppose it to be expected with all the changes over the summer.

The defence is looking a lot better, although we haven't really seen it tested yet, the Italian right back looks a decent player and typical solid Italian defender.
    Rooney looks like he's finished, two games now and United might aswell be playing with 10 men.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I think they'll definitely manage a top ten finish based on that performance
    Punter likes this.
  7. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

We are top of the league, said we are top of the league.
    Punter likes this.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

And I'll agree that's all that matters, Alien head is making you the new stoke.
    Punter likes this.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well said Sir. Well said
  10. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Not got time to go into t
    How bad was Rooney tgt Onedunme? We look good at the back, and hopefully he will start the swine now hes fitter, just worried whos gonna score forus.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Rooney's finished kupput!! Your biggest problem now is getting Alienhead to drop his captain with no other strikers to choose from, unless he buys a Striker before the transfer deadline it could be a large problem further down the line, even more so if the powers that be at United think all is well after winning two on the bounce.
  12. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Yep agree with those 1st three words, he wont get dropped though, im hoping he retires the scouse donkey
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

Winning without playing well, vital ingredient early season. LVG sending Utd out to win 1-0.

Rooney will turn it around, so will Memphis.
  14. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Memphis can hit a free kick mind :lookaround
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Anthony Martial for £36mill :thinking

Can anybody before yesterday honestly admit to have ever heard of him before?
  16. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

He will be better than Henry in the next couple of years, we both know it dont we Slick.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

I'm presuming you mean Henry Cooper.
    £36mil for a kid who's scored 11 goals in 50 games sounds like an expensive gamble to me, at least we'd heard of ADM b4 he became a flop.

I've just been watching the fella on Youtube and he's like Welbeck Mark 2
  18. slick

slick Administrator

Congratulations to Rooney on reaching his 50 goal England milestone, I know I've said he looks shot this season (and he does) but to become Englands top goal scorer is a hell of an acheivement, well done that man.

Somehow though I don't foresee a Sir Rooney anytime soon, you just couldn't Imagine Rooney being a 'Sir' could you.
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

No- because he's a prize wanker
  20. winrew

winrew GILF

Is the correct answer.