1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The UNBEARABLES thread in association with Punt

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Punter, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

2. Punter

Punter Moderator

One year ago today the greatest game Anfield has ever witnessed took place.
    I must of watched these highlights a thousand times..

slick likes this.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Must be a wind up:lol
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

5. slick

slick Administrator

Don't think anybody's mentioned it yet but Congratulations to Liverpool, barring VAR:wink they have been the best team by miles this season, thoroughly deserved the title and truth be told very unlucky to not win it last season.

Tell the truth I thought they played better last season than this so next season should be very interesting, more so now United is coming to the fore, bring it on:wank
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

United aren't "coming to the fore". They're a long way from being at the level of City and Liverpool and even with the new players they bring in, it will take them time to get there. I think it will probably be a two horse race but for anyone who's thinking of making any bold predictions, I've just looked through some settled betfair bets and I laid City to win the title at 1.44 on the 10th of August last year and at 1.4 on 14th of September. Everyone I heard talking about it was sure that nobody could stop City and the season had only just started.

Of course they'll all have forgotten that now and half of them "always knew" that City would blow it:lol

That's football fans for you - full of shit. I don't know about you lot but I find that it's very rare to hear one in a pub with an original thought in their head. 99% of it is regurgitated shit they've heard on Sky or match of the day. I'd love to be able to record the cunts and play their bullshit back to them a couple of months later to show them how much they really know about football.

I gave up any pretence of having any knowledge of it a long time ago. My football betting is woeful. I probably always has been even when I knew every player in the top two divisions whereas now I don't even know half the cunts who play for the top 6 teams.:lol

Anyway, well done Liverpool. I still think that Kop is a psycho twat but if I were a Liverpool fan, I would love him forever.

I might even take an interest next season. Well, until September anyway.:thumb
    slick and Punter like this.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Klopp - Yes, i will love him forever.
    I don't think we will dominate for long, i dont think we will win it again next season either, but for him to give us the CL trophy and then end the 30 yr wait, he can shag my mrs anytime he wants to.
    ONEDUNME and slick like this.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm sure you'll all appreciate this wonderful tune from Jamie Webster

slick likes this.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Fcuking hell Punt what are you doing trying to win the cringey video title, haven't you won enough.

Luckily City have hammered home a last minute winner.....

Punter likes this.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

What total bullshit is that Slick? It's clearly showing you with a full stadium there ffs.
    slick likes this.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

:punch
    Punter likes this.
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

What a final.

RIP Gerard Houllier