1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Tues 23rd Aug

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by Seen, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Seen

Seen Moderator

Small fancy at huge odds on one in the 3.00 at Leicester.

Sairaam - currently 40.0 / 10.0......ideally needs further but this is a stiff 6f and she looks well drawn going off the first race. Hangs left so having rail to left will suit and likes fast ground. Worth a go win & place at these odds.
  2. Seen

Seen Moderator

3.00 Leicester
    1st 13 Mount Hollow 11-2
    2nd 3 Sairaam (IRE) 25-1
    3rd 10 Belinsky (IRE) 14-1
    Winning Trainer R Hollinshead
    Winning Jockey G Gibbons
    Mata Hari Blue 7-2 fav
    12 ran
    Non runners 9

SAIRAAM 2nd, beaten a length but considering she had to be switched around the entire field to come widest of all, I think she'd have won with a straightforward run.
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

5:20 Yarmouth - NUBIAN GEM - Been with her for all of her maiden's and has, quite frankly disappointed. Is well enough bred however and was noticeably short ( 15 /2 ) for her debut. Handicapper has certainly given her a chance and I would expect her to outrun her price.
  4. beamer

beamer Moderator

Well done with Sairaam Seen.

Everything has gone tits up today so don't think I will be punting.

beamer
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

NUBIAN GEM was not disgraced and finished in about 8th. Was there for a long way , but arguably was not good enough. Draw did not help either. Still think the ability is there and should be up to winning at a low level. Did not fancy anything strongly today and my last 2 are real " speculators "

6:10 Killarney - SOUTHFORK - Ran ok so far in maidens and whilst the handicapper has taken no chances, I still think this one will improve for the switch to handicaps.

7:10 Killarney - HOMEBREW - Poor LTO, but slipped on the bend and was running over the wrong distance. Back to the right sort of trip today and I just feel this one is better than previously shown.