1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

ANTE-POST UEFA EURO 2016 Outright Betting

Discussion in 'UEFA Euro 2016 Betting' started by slick, Aug 4, 2014.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Euro 2016 Outright
    EW: 1/2 1,2 Selection Price

Germany 3/1
    Spain 9/2
    France 5/1
    Netherlands 10/1
    Italy 10/1
    Belgium 10/1
    England 14/1
    Portugal 16/1
    Russia 25/1
    Croatia 40/1
    Denmark 50/1
    Turkey 50/1
    Switzerland 50/1
    Sweden 66/1
    Czech Republic 80/1
    Serbia 80/1
    Ukraine 100/1
    Poland 100/1
    Greece 100/1
    Norway 100/1
    Bosnia-Herzegovina 100/1
    Hungary 200/1
    Republic of Ireland 200/1
    Romania 200/1
    Austria 200/1
    Montenegro 250/1
    Scotland 250/1
    Bulgaria 250/1
    Wales 250/1
    Slovenia 250/1
    Slovakia 250/1

Odds Betfred
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Germany are as big as 3/1??

Might start chipping away at that from now untill then!
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Surprised by Hollands odds too, I would expect them to at least make the semis.
  4. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I backed the Belgians at 16/1 a few months back thinking if they had a good WC then the price would probably be cut. They looked decent in spells but flattered to deceive and would need to improve over to have any chance. Young team so that may just happen but I would expect France to be there or there abouts.
    Punter likes this.
  5. HarryDouble

HarryDouble New Member

Netherlands are always causing random upsets.. Great value EW at 10/1
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm just starting to get a little bit excited for this now.

Current odds..

Capture.PNG

I'm on three teams here. I still think Germany will piss this. If there's to be a team that comes together though then i fancy Belgium.

"ENGERLAAND" are my other bet and i'll be shouting them on most!
  7. Seen

Seen Moderator

With four of the 3rd placed teams qualifying for the last 16, there must be a chance of one or two outsiders making it to at least the last 8. A lot of the teams will be very defensive minded in the Group games as they know 3 draws, or even 2 draws and a narrow defeat, will probably be enough to get through - the likes of France and Germany might have some frustrating games ahead.

The likes of Slovakia or Czech Rep could easily get to the QFs.
  8. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I've backed both Slovakia and Turkey to qualify (and a small double) as i think they've got a fair chance as group outsiders.

I think both France and Germany will do well but if they both win their groups then they meet in semis.

One team I'm struggling to get a handle on is Italy and 18/1 could be very big in 4 weeks time. Is anybody clued up on their squad or does anybody have any views on their chances ?
  9. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

The bookies must have had some insider info slick
    Punter likes this.
  10. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

I've taken Iceland at 200 on betfair.

Iceland seem to be the up and coming team in Europe and managed to beat Holland twice in qualifying. Based on that alone the price should really only be about 50.00. Their weakness seems to be when they are favourite and have to take the game to other teams - but this is unlikely to be the case here.
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Same. I backed them for the world cup. I know they had a few important injuries but they were a let down all the same. Maybe they're just one of those teams that look good as a list of players on paper but just underachieve (similar to the golden boys of England for example, who won fuck all).
  12. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Could be a shock winner.....so

Ukraine

Each Way @ 80-1 [Bet 365]
  13. Seen

Seen Moderator

I fancy Switzerland to go well, they could easily get to the semi-finals.

Austria and Slovakia the other two outsiders I fancy.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

I thought ITV might have had a bit of a build up to the big event but no, fcuking Granada Reports waffling on about Wigan town centre in the 30's when it kicks off in 45 mins.
  15. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

:shit
    slick likes this.
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Lol we've all been there.

If anything Italy now look best bet of the outsiders, revised odd of 11's could prove a canny bet or at least a good one to lay off because they look good for the quarters at least now they have practically won their group.
    Topdog likes this.
  17. Seen

Seen Moderator

They might well win it but I hope they don't, such a boring style.
  18. slick

slick Administrator

Maybe so but it's the only style they know and tell the truth I quite like watching the fine art of their defending nowadays whereas yrs ago it used to bore the shit out of me, must be an age thing.
    Chiellini is one of the best defenders I've ever seen and I get as much joy watching him defend as I do watching Messi going forward.
  19. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

So - that late Croatian goal open things up a bit - especially in the top half of the draw

A 2 goal win for Portugal against Hungary Could give them top spot and an entry to the top half.

Portugal are currently 15 on Betfair and if Ronaldo starts to hit - well not exactly top form but starts to play as he can well then who knows

A path to the final is possibly open to the IF they win their group
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Portugal are shite - with or without Ronaldo. They wouldn't win it if they had to play Forest in every round. 12/1 is a joke of a price