1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

US Masters 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by traeth, Apr 9, 2013.

1. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

If Couples actually wins this its some fucking story.....& I mentioned him above & didnt back him :eek
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Come on Snedeker, you ballbag.
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Looked at Snedeker as he was talked about as in form & I knew someone had mentioned him. Fair play. Favourite now though, & looks too short to back this morning to me.
    Surprise for me is that Jason Day is 9/1 this morning, & hardly put a foot wrong yesterday before dropping 2 on the last 2 holes. He's been here before & can come back today so I've taken him, left Scott with what I've got & had a silly top up on Dufner & Van Pelt at big odds
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Surely Cabrera is the bet at this stage at 6/1. I've been backing and laying like crazy but Scott is the only one that could make me any sort of profit to speak of. I've laid Day again today at around 10 and if anyone other than him, Kuchar and Clark win it will be pretty much a non-event for me in the final analysis but an interesting night in prospect, potentially.
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

He probably won't recover from the those last 2 holes but he was runner up a couple of years ago which will stand him in good stead, & he looked rock steady all day yesterday. Needs a good start but he's too ig at 9/1 for me & with a good start I'd expect him to shorten quickly
  6. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Eagle for Jason Day!! Thats what you call a start. I'm happy with my bets but fuckin' ell Traeth, 66/1!!
  7. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Looks like you might be right, ODM. Long way to go but Cabrera's looking as steady as his countrys policy on the Falklands :unsure

Pretty happy with Day & Scott at the moment though
  8. traeth

traeth Moderator

those two bogeys on 17 and 18 last night has given me negative vibes , hoping for an e.w. but wishing for a win , long night
  9. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Aye aye, its on for him & Scott cos Cabrera's gone for a butchers at the Belgrano....
  10. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

All on how Cabrera responds to that now, as he hadnt had a setback for 2 days. Day had, & now seems to have the roll looking at that one that hit the tree & came back on to the short stuff. Day or Scott I think, happy with either
  11. traeth

traeth Moderator

c'mon day , looks like someone going to lose this one rather than win it , meaning a player will drop shots on the last couple of holes not gain shots

edit and day gets it in the sand on 17th
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

They dont like the lead do they? Both Cabrera & Day have looked awesome until theyve held it, which points toward Scott cos hes never held it yet. We've had a run for our money tbf & I'm on both Day & Scott now so either I'd be happy but Scott would give me 2 from 2 :)
  13. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Some shot on 18 by Cabrera :zhail only a previous major winner or a multi millionaire could play that under pressure
  14. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Scott wins it on the 2nd play off hole :zhail

2 from 2, bring on next year :lol

Hope you enjoyed that Jezza
  15. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

Epic! WD swoops and thanks for the tips :hatsoff
  16. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Two out of three aint bad!
  17. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Nice one swoops
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

Well done fellas :thumb
  19. traeth

traeth Moderator

well done again swoops

well done jezza for being sensible and following the masters expert , swoops