1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

US Masters 2016

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by traeth, Apr 4, 2016.

1. traeth

traeth Moderator

official site for the Masters here http://www.augusta.com/

Jason Day favourite , skybet offering e.w. 1/4 odds first eight

odds here from oddschecker http://www.oddschecker.com/golf/the-masters/winner

I'm leaning towards Rory but I'll have a couple bigger odds smaller stakes on a couple of outsiders and I usually have a bet on a big price player to be first round leader.

I'll post my selections later , what are your selections?
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'm edging towards Dustin Johnson 20/1. I know he doesn't really have the short game expected from someone to win the masters but I'm willing to give him a go.

At the end of last season i stuck a bet on Speith to win all the majors this year because the golf he was playing was unbelievable but as you can see I've gone and put the jonah on the poor lad.
  3. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Paul Casey

Each Way @ 70-1 [William Hill] 5 places

Plays well in the Majors
  4. winrew

winrew GILF

Just reading up on Rickie Fowler ( 16/1 )
    Worth a dabble , his driving on the tour has improved , hes gone from being outside the top 50 , to race into the top three on the US tour.
    Getting good scores on the par 5s is a must , he has the distance and accuracy to achieve this.

Justin Rose @ 25/1.

Hasn't missed the cut in his 10 appearances , and finished in the top 25 in 8 of those , a nice steady Eddie who might just trouble the top of the leader board on the 4th day.
  5. traeth

traeth Moderator

I'm no expert on the golf but I have a interest bet on the majors, here are my selections for the Masters

1st round leader Brooks Koepka @ 50/1 e.w.

Adam Scott @ 12/1 e.w.
    Brooks Koepka @ 80/1 e.w.
    Henrik Stenson @ 25/1 e.w.

good luck all
  6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

No outright bets yet, but gone with the following 4 to be 1st round leader -

Louis Oosthuizen at 33's
    Victor Dubuisson at 125's
    Vijay Singh at 300's
    Trevor Immelman at 300's
  7. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Tied 4th:wink