1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Viewing Betnod on mobile phones.

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by slick, Sep 29, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Anbody seen Ovivo before?
    I've just ordered a sim as I've decided to keep my old phone which has been a belter.

seems to good to be true as theres no contract and for a one off payment of a fiver you get 200 minutes, 200 txts and half a gig of Internet monthly, you even get the fiver back in credit.
    the catch? well they show a few ads when browsing the Internet, which from reading various forums seems to be one or two a day and which you can click cancel on, as I hardly use my phone for the net I'm pretty sure I can live with that.

http://ovivomobile.com/
  2. slick

slick Administrator

The Ovivo sim card arrived this morning and its smashing, it works on the Vodaphone network and looking at the signal strength it looks a solid connection.

To activate the card once it's in your phone you need to login to your ovivo account online (obviously via a pc), as soon as you do that bingo away you go.

The good thing about it too is that it's not a contract sim so there's no chance you can go over your free minutes.