1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

VVV Venlo v Groningen 11 Feb

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by RocknRolla, Feb 10, 2012.

1. RocknRolla

RocknRolla New Member

VVV Venlo Total Goals Over 1.5 @ 3,00 (7/10) local 365 offers the same bet at 2,62 what's best price atm on-line and still holds great value

Venlo stenghtened their team during the winterbreak in an effort to avoid relegation this season. As a result they've won their two most recent home games (2:1 v Feyenoord & 2:0 v Roda). They are still strugling away from home but at their own turf they are capable of beating anyone. They tend to rise their game when playing big names as was seen earlier this season (2:2 v Ajax & 3:3 v PSV). Groningen in big crisis atm, lost two in a row and were totally outplayed by 'weak' Waalwijk (0:3) last week and shouldn't be such a favs for this one! The reason for beeing such a strong favourites must be Venlo's rock bottom position of the table and the 6-1-0 H2H record in their favour. Three of those seven H2H's were played at Venlo and ended 2:5, 2:2 and 3:5. Man would think there should be goals in this one or Groningen will outscore Venlo once again, but after seeing Groningen last week I doubt they will score here and can't imagine them winning this. I may be wrong however and decided to go with what I think is the most valuable option to bet on this match. [​IMG]