1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.
  1. slick

slick Administrator

Not by much though wins and bear in mind I only played half a season due to keep forgetting to post my picks due to my age.
  2. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

I take it kegman, traeth and TMO don't want there winnings lol
  3. traeth

traeth Moderator

I would like my winnings mate but I'm not sure how to post a p.m. here
  4. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Traeth - if you click on yorkies name and then 'start conversation' then this will let you send him a message.
  5. traeth

traeth Moderator

thanks keg, I saw that option but I expect anyone to understand my accent :)
  6. traeth

traeth Moderator

yorkie - conversation started
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Just a note to say that I've received my winnings. I thought I'd better post that for those that may think that Yorkie is a thieving chav bastard who might have done a runner.

I've always said he was a decent bloke :thumb
  8. Yorkieacer

:lol I'd never do that I've had the money put away since it started, kegmans should be there tomorrow morning ill just sort traeth out now, TMO has contacted me on twitter
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fair play Yorkie. Thanks for the prize money and for running the competition.

Enjoy your holiday mate.
  10. Yorkieacer

Thanks Onedunme :thumb

Right ive just transferred Traeth's winnings so he should have it any minute or midnight not sure how long it takes, Onedunme had his, Kegmans will be there in the post tomorrow and TMO im sorting out. Well done to all that played and continued to take part just shows how hard it is to get 5 up in a weekend if theres still the same interest for the season coming then ill do another :beer
  11. winrew

winrew GILF

Cheers for running it Yorkie , and have a good holiday ... :)
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Thanks for the £30 Yorkie, I didn't know there was a most unluckiest punter prize, cheers:thumb
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Slick - Is there any way Betnod can fund this comp' next year - Get a sponsor or something?
  14. Yorkieacer

I think the way it's done the only way a sponsor would do it is maybe Betfair? Ill have a word with them and see if they can if not im happy to fund it again maybe do the prizes differently next season?
  15. slick

slick Administrator

I'll try and sort something out, I'm forever being asked to promote new bookies which I haven't yet followed up.
    I'll grab the next one that comes knocking. If that doesn't work I'll sort something out by other means.
  16. traeth

traeth Moderator

thanks yorkie I've received my winnings - a decent payout

I'm in for next year if there is a comp going

just a suggestion , the season's end could be earlier , the number of games dried up in last couple of weeks

I enjoyed it
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

The season could well finish earlier with a short, sharp, slam in the main leagues in Europe Traeth due to the preparation needed for the world cup. Apart from the play-offs obviously. Plus there's talk of the FA cup final being the last game of the season as it used to be so maybe the league should finish on the last day of the English Prem or Championship matches.
  18. Yorkieacer

I think last game of the premier league season maybe ill have to look at the fixtures even the champions league final weekend there was a bit on of I remember rightly with Italian, Spanish, French
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Like I said Yorkie, all the major leagues will probably finish the season around the same time next season because of the world cup which starts on 12th June, so it won't be so bitty.
  20. Yorkieacer

Ah right yeah sounds good then