• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Week 42: weekend 10-13th May

upload_2019-5-12_18-31-10.png

Absolutely walked it Topdog, very good score youve finished with, almost t 30 points clear of 2nd place - well done

Once again great work from RC - im sure everyone would like to thank you, for all the work you put in - and thanks to anyone else who has helped

3 depressing months now, until the season starts again

Congrats Topdog on retaining your title.:clap

A Massive thanks to Slick and RCGills for the weekly odds and scoring.:thumb

This was my 3rd season and have enjoyed very much. Highest finish of 5th bettering last season's wooden spoon.

Thanks to all fellow players.

May the Almighty bless us all

Winning scores in the current format:
2014-15 - 122.55
2015-16 - 135.40
2016-17 - 134.41
2017-18 - 156.89
2018-19 - 181.78 :eek

Topdog's taken this to a whole new level :giveupAlthough we do appear to have gained an extra week in this year's comp, normally 41

Thanks everyone, especially rcgills for overseeing a terrific competition throughout the season

Though winning with something in hand close home, it never felt easy thanks to the quality of my fellow players

Well done Topdog once again and all tuther winners, I'll get a list together who's owed what and cross check it with the IKTS winners just in case anybody has won in both.

Nawoo congratulations too, I seem to recall you come from Africa, do you have Paypal or the like so I can pay you?
You don't have to reply with any details in this thread, please PM me.

Well done all.

Brilliant stuff again, Topdog. You've become the Man City of this comp, going for 3 in a row next season.

Much credit to OTC and RC for the time they put in with the stats and scores :clap

One question, i might of missed it but were there any 5 timers hit this season? Or how many?

No 5 timers this year but I did hold the top score for a whole week until Nawoo pipped me to the post with two game weeks left:angry after ODM had top spot for most of the season.

There will be a free cash Komp this year but not in it's current format.
Once we've decided what format it will take the details will be posted so stay tuned.

We've nearly finalised the new format of the comp which is pretty much the same as the old format of the comp lol.

Anyhow it's a bit late in the day now to set it up for this weekend so it'll be delayed until next weekend commencing the 16th Aug.

Anybody wishing to enter please post your name in this thread.

Back