1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Welsh Premier 10th/11th Sept

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by traeth, Sep 8, 2011.

1. traeth

traeth Moderator

this weekend odds from laddies

Saturday
    Aberystwyth vs Port Talbot 2.25 3.20 2.75
    Llanelli vs Newtown 1.33 4.00 8.00
    Prestatyn vs Bala Town 2.37 3.20 2.60
    Bangor vs New Saints 2.25 3.20 2.75

Sunday
    Afan Lido vs Airbus 2.25 3.20 2.75
    Neath vs Carmarthen 1.28 4.50 8.00
  2. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

At first glance there doesn't seem to be much here. Given Llanelli's average start they look a little short.

Neath are even shorter, but look strong at home and Carmarthen seem to be making up the numbers so far.
  3. traeth

traeth Moderator

I'm in agreement with you here thunder, this is my take on the matches

Aberystwyth vs Port Talbot ...two similar side , I can't separate these two
    Llanelli vs Newtown ...home win as the odds indicate , Newtown have the smallest budget in this league and only three points
    Prestatyn vs Bala Town ...2nd v 1st , these are the form sides at this stage of the season , Prestatyn are difficult to beat at home , Bala have a good defence and have not conceeded a goal since the third minute of their opening game at TNS ,another difficult one
    Bangor vs New Saints ...both sides have 10 points , last season's champions against the runners up , I'm leaning towards the home side but I have doubts.
    Afan Lido vs Airbus ...both sides are at the foot of the table with only three points , Lido's points came from an excellent home win against big spenders Neath ,whilst Airbus' points are from three draws , another one where I'm leaning towards the home side but unsure at the moment
    Neath vs Carmarthen ...got to be a home win , Neath are 100% from three home matches , whilst Carmarthen have only three points and have conceeded 12 goals in five matches.
  4. traeth

traeth Moderator

the only winners I can see are Llanelli and Neath but not at those odds

being a gambler I've got to have a bet in this league so I've decided to have a draw trixie , small stake , need two out of three to be in profit
    Aberystwyth v Port Talbot draw
    Prestatyn v Bala Town draw
    Bangor v New Saints draw

whilst typing this I've just decided to have another bet , where has my dicipline gone!

Llanelli -1.75 A.H. with bet365 then lump any return on Neath A.H. tomorrow [ no prices today ]
  5. traeth

traeth Moderator

my stupid treble went down but Llanelli won 9-2

today I've got on Neath -1.5 which was 1.91 before the rugby match , now its 1.70 with bet365 .

Neath are a good side at home ,currently they are best home team in the league with three wins and G.D. of 9:2, whilst Carmarthen are the worse away team with no wins and a G.D of 1:8 from two games

Neath are 1.33 with will hill is value to me but can't get myself to bet at that price , I know I'm daft
  6. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I'm just going for the straight Neath win. Small stakes as I don't want a shock result to eat into yesterday's profit.