1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Welsh Premier 16th/17th/18th Sept

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by traeth, Sep 14, 2011.

1. traeth

traeth Moderator

This weekend odds from V.C.

Fri 16 Sep
    Airbus v Aberystwyt­h 2.05 3.30 3.00

Sat 17 Sep
    Carmarthen v Bangor 5.00 3.50 1.57
    T.N.S. v Afan Lido 1.12 7.00 12.00
    Newtown v Neath 7.00 3.80 1.40

Sun 18 Sep
    Bala v Llanelli 2.50 3.30 2.40
    Port Talbot v Prestatyn 1.83 3.40 3.60

Saturday looks like a good day for the favourites , nice treble?

Top of the table Bala Town is a decent price , but Llanelli got their shooting boots out last week
  2. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I'll stress as usual that I only follow this league from the stats and you'll know more about the teams. The three Saurday favourites will probably all be a little disappointed with their starts, so are they all slightly short despite the opposition?

And again stats-based, but there looks a hint of value in Airbus.
  3. traeth

traeth Moderator

some of my early thoughts , I would appreciate yours

Airbus v Aberystwyt­h ...both teams have only four points each , Airbus from four draws in six matches , whilst Aber have had a win and a draw .Both sides have leaky defences . I can't pick a winner here.

Carmarthen v Bangor ....Carmarthen have started poorly this season with their three points coming from a home win against Port Talbot.
    Champions Bangor have lost to Neath and TNS this season but they have the squad that should outperform Carmarthen. Away win.

T.N.S. v Afan Lido ...TNS who are second in the league are difficult to beat at home on their plastic pitch against new boys Afan Lido . Home win but poor price

Newtown v Neath... Bottom of the league Newtown who got hammered 9-2 last week , are the poor boys against the rich boys who havn't won away yet , but I can see an away win here.

Bala v Llanelli ...this should be an interesting match ,table toppers Bala Town against Llanelli who won 9-2 last week , difficult to predict a winner here.

Port Talbot v Prestatyn ...two similar sides but I'm leaning towards Prestatyn

Away wins for Bangor and Neath are interesting me , will probably wait until Saturday to get prices on the Asian Handicap
  4. traeth

traeth Moderator

last night's result Airbus1-1 Aber .. a fifth draw for Airbus

my bet today
    Neath - 1.25 A.H...a much better side who have the biggest spending budget in this league against the side with the smallest budget.
    Newtown's pitch is very good , ideal for a footballing side. Neath should start winning away soon , I'm hoping it's a big away win today.

Bangor should win at Carmarthen , but some reason bet365 aren't offering A.H. on this match, why?
  5. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Nice one traeth - had a little dabble on this double myself after I read your writeup.
    Keep up the good work mate (and thanks). :)