1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

What have you bought lately?

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by slick, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

I sorted both of them out yday slick, and the quality was really good for me, not quite hd standard, but its the best quality ive found on the android box.

Went on it today, and the bloody uk turks has gone, couldnt get anything on that, iptv was good though, but how longs it gonna last
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Noticed UK Turks was gone yesterday when I was having a mess about with it.
    My android box is only for movies because I have my satellite for sport so I'm not to bothered about it, but I've noticed a lot more plugins becoming available lately, so one goes down and another two will appear
    If it stays like that it shouldn't be a problem.
  3. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

yeah ur right, think im gonna cancel sky sports when season finishes and watch it through the android box.

I watched chelski game on iptv and it was good, didnt buffer once and was a good pocture.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I'm just going to add those two addons you gave me today Howson.
    I'll report back when I'm done.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

OK, First one I installed was lihattv.
    instructions found here..
    https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-lihattv-kodi-xbmc/

well worth it, I couldn't get much UK sport on there but all the foreign channels work well with a cracking picture, great for 3pm kickoffs.
    Movies work well too and are in English.

Next one was MEGA IPTV LIST
    http://tutorial-iptv-xbmc.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/mega-iptv-add-on-for-kodi-xbmcdownload.html

Installed but a bit fiddly to set up, quality wasn't great either and if anything it looks like 'work in progress' because not all the options are working.
    Not worth the hassle imo.
  6. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Ok all the others are still working ok, and the njm sports is still up in hd, have a look if you get chance.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

She's took over the telly now, I'll have a look in a bit when she's stopped watching shite and turned her laptop on, which is custom and practise on a Friday night.
  8. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Its not her birthday is it
  9. slick

slick Administrator

I'll give her her dues because she did ask.

She said..
    "Are you watching the fcuking telly, using your laptop or fcuking about with that little android box"

I gave her the remote.
  10. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Might not bother mate, got 3 addons with good quality sport so will stick with them until they go down
  11. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Ha ha u should have said its for upstairs though
  12. slick

slick Administrator

I spend half my life in bed, If I said it was for upstairs it would cause WW3 in this house as that's where I would end up spending the other half too.

I should have said it was for the shed, and if she asked why I could say "it's where you're going if you don't shut the fcuk up"

(Then run like fcuk:lol)
  13. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha good lad - the root of all evil those creatures
  14. slick

slick Administrator

The little Satellite box turned up today Howson.
    Had to reflash it to get the dodgey stuff but that didn't take 2 minutes, then another 2 mins to add the channel list.
    so all in all 5 mins to setup and it's a belting picture, I watching Mid V Brentford at the moment.
    You wanna think about it mate, 45 squidders all in plus £10 quid a year thereafter to get the full monty.
  15. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Gonna stick with mini neo box at moment mate, them sports add ons are great, uk turks has been updated again yday, and its all in hd now - uck knows what riley was doing to say that it doesnt work.

Cancelling sky sports tmw, tried today but the damn line was down.

U enjoy work mate, was a heatwave here, had to put some aftersun on before to cool me down
  16. slick

slick Administrator

How did the fencing go?
    You never know you might still make next years Olympics.
  17. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Fencing, mowing, relaxing on a sunlounger with a paper and a pint, i would piss any of them olympic events today
  18. slick

slick Administrator

I thought you said you was off work today?
  19. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Im off on monday - hard work today what ive had to put myself through
  20. slick

slick Administrator

Cleggy as asking about you inbetween brushing up on next weeks fixtures for his CL final.
    He was even looking at a new frocks to treat his misses with his winnings, I was quite surprised to find out she's 6'2" tall.
    My that boy is confident.