1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

World Cup 3rd place playoff betting 12th July 2014

Discussion in 'World Cup 2014 Betting' started by slick, Jul 10, 2014.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Match Result
    12th July 2014

Brazil 6/5 Draw 13/5 Netherlands 9/4

Odds Betfred
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Suppose it's not a bad price for Brazil considering they will be desperate to save some face and European sides usually don't give a fcuk about this match.
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Agree here slick. Van Gaal has already said this game is a waste of time so from that statement it'll be his 2nd string and with Brazil looking to save some pride - home win for me at small stakes
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

I cant see anything other than a Brazil win either. By more than a goal too.
  5. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

It will interesting to see if they continue with the National Anthem experiment of allowing the music to stop and allowing the crowd to sing, If it all goes horribly flat then I think the Dutch could be the value bet. Brasils' whole passage so far has been built on Raw Emotion and now that has been burst I don't see how it can be rebuilt

Personally I would rather be on the dutch but both are teams who peaked too early
  6. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Brazil are fielding a weakened team (at least, they've made six changes although one of them is to bring Thiago Silva back. Holland only one change, but as far as I can see prices have remained static, so I'm on Bet365's Holland at 23/10
  7. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

:) (unless there's a miracle of biblical proportions in the next three minutes.)
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good shout, Colbro, ThunderCelt
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

yes, well done chaps. I backed Brazil to try to restore some pride but after 20 minutes I could see I was on to a loser
  10. slick

slick Administrator

Aye good shout lads, It started to cross my mind Brazil might not try as hard as they might due to wanting Scolari out but I came to the conclusion they are just shite, Holland side put a lot stronger side than I envisiged too.