1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

WORLD CUP QUALIFYING BETTING 1st - 6th September 2016

Discussion in 'FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 2018 BETTING' started by slick, Aug 30, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG
    1.PNG
    2.PNG
    3.PNG

ODDS BET365
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Iceland @ 5's, worth a shout?
    I know we we're shite but they did put up a good fight throughout the Euro's, that momentum could well go into this match because let's face it Ukraine ain't no great shakes anymore, didn't Northern Ireland stuff them in the Euros.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

England @ evens is also tempting, we usually do well in the qualifiers and it's Big Sams first game et all, surely he ain't gonna fcuk his first game up, even Woy would fancy this one.
  4. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Faroes @ 8 are worth a look - they are an improving team
  5. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

Sorry, but I won't be biting my nails when England play Malta, ranked 176 in the world rankings in October. When Alf Ramsey substituted Bobby Charlton and Martin Peters twenty-two minutes before the end of the quarter-final game against Germany in 1970 and Harold Wilson lost the election it's been downhill ever since, apart from David Platt's volley against Belgium in 1990, which lifted the nation's spirits momentarily.

I see there's to be some new investment in grass roots football, and so there should be when the transfer window reaches £1 billion expenditure, but isn't it 50 years too late, as the recent defeat to 300,000 population Iceland attests? I still don't understand why the head of the FA didn't resign, whoever he is. The ratio of English players in our own national league has fallen to a dismal 33% which doesn't augur well for role models in the sport, if one doesn't baulk that is to give any of them that nomenclature.
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016