1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Yes im into Darts

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by fc basher, Dec 11, 2016.

1. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

Premier league table
    P W D L F A PTS
    1. van Gerwen M. 6 5 0 1 40:21 10
    2. Smith M. 6 5 0 1 40:22 10
    3. Cross R. 6 4 0 2 31:28 8
    4. Whitlock S. 6 3 1 2 34:30 7
    5. van Barneveld R. 6 2 2 2 33:36 6
    6. Anderson G. 6 1 3 2 33:35 5
    7. Suljovic M. 6 2 0 4 28:32 4
    8. Gurney D. 6 0 4 2 30:38 4
    9. Wright P. 6 1 2 3 25:38 4
    10. Price G. 6 0 2 4 26:40 2

Crunch game between the top two this week,Gary Anderson 4/9 to do Whitlock looks good.
  2. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

Looks like the Anderson and Cross double is our best bet today.

The others are unreliable and coin flips.

Smith's flowing at the moment and he's form says he'll run Van gerwen close.
  3. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

Wrights lost the plot ain't he, darts from the past with plastic flights!!!! When he did use this set it was with standard flights and stems,you switch to plastic the balance and feel of the dart will change,and that was proved by some shocking stats,When he started the premier league this season he was averaging over 100,hes going dramatically backwards.
    Barneveld cruised to a win,but one 180 and pretty average on hes finishing,MVG will do him next week.Whitlock might well turnover Wright next week,hes playing well enough to do so.Wrights looks down and these darts tinkering must be playing on hes mind,but in the face of adversity Wright might somehow how beat Whitlock,so ill be giving this match a miss.Anderson will beat Suljovic,Suljovic doesnt seem suited by the premier league format.Michael Smith was put hes place today by MVG,Smith was poor for a player thats lead the table.
  4. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Wrights flights were fucking awful and as you say his mind is screwed up and if he can't get his head in gear about what set of arrows to chose then everytime he steps up to throw he's thinking about it. Unless Wright practises all week with an old favourite set then Whitlock will beat him next week.
    fcbasher likes this.
  5. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

Spot on Kegs, flights alters the trajectory of the dart and is something you need to make adjustments too.He'll go back to the euro 11s if he got any sense.We need to keep MVG and Anderson on our side this were are bread and butter is.Cross is yet to convince me in this format, he was lucky that he wasn't punished early doors in he's match yesterday as he was awful at the start of he's match.Of the others the Barney and Whitlock , Smith will finish midtable.If Wright finds stability in his game he might well drag myself up the table because of he's undoubted talent.
    We landed are short priced double yesterday , so I'm happy with that
  6. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

Next weeks early odds
    Thursday 29 March 2018
    [​IMG] Suljovic, M v Anderson, G (19:00 GMT) 4 4 4/7
    Anderson could have even been alot shorter here,and might well be by the time of the match
    [​IMG] Smith, M v Price, G (19:30 GMT) 5/6 7/2 3
    Smith has rack up 5 wins in comparison to Price's 0 wins, 5/6 odds look generous
    [​IMG] van Barneveld, R v van Gerwen, M (20:00 GMT) 6 5 4/11
    No surprise here Barneveld might be a very player,but the bookies see him as little threat to MVG
    [​IMG] Gurney, D v Cross, R (20:30 GMT) 4 4 8/13
    Gurney well he's got no more than a fighters chance here so we could see a draw here,if Cross gets off to a fast start it might well be over quickly.
    [​IMG] Whitlock, S v Wright, P (21:00 GMT) 6/4 10/3 6/4
    Im not interested in this match,but cant wait to see what darts Wright comes out with.
    Kegman and slick like this.
  7. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I've done a bit of studying and have done a Smith (4/6) / Anderson (1/2) double and also a Anderson to win & most 180's in his match (evens) and Smith to win at 4/6 double.

Sky are offering 3/1 on Anderson / Smith / MVG treble which I'm tempted with but dont want to put all my eggs in one basket.
    fcbasher likes this.
  8. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

Good luck Kegs ,Mvg isnt a bad shout for the treble tho,Barneys going to have to play hes best game here,hes only averaged over100 once so far,last week he did average 99 against an out of sorts Wright,hes average of 88 against Cross and 91 against Price aint going to trouble the likes of Mvg.Even if Barney gets a flyer Id still fancy MVG to reel him in.Barneys made hard work of hes matches apart from last week against Wright,and we all know how bad Wright was.
    Interesting that the price on Wright has shortened after three 7-1 hammerings,so might follow the money here and put Wright in for the treble.
    Mvg/Anderson - double
    Mvg/Anderson/Wright - Treble.
  9. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

We landed the double last week,but unfortunately Wright could get the job done for the treble.
    Most matches went to plan,Rob Cross let Gurney off after being 4-2 up,I didnt expect that,but there are question marks over Cross in this format and he might be one to take on.Wright back with the euro 11s as predicted ,but after reaching a euro tour final and losing to Mvg,he probably should have lost to Whitlock.
    This week is elimination week were we lose the bottom two,Price has gone,that leaves Suljovic who must beat Mvg , if that happens, Wright will need to save hes own skin by beating Gurney.
    Only the one match takes my fancy this week and that is Anderson to beat Cross.

Whitlock, S v Price, G (19:15 BST) 1.76 4.8 4.2
    van Barneveld, R v Smith, M (19:45 BST) 2.4 4.4 2.53
    Anderson, G v Cross, R (20:15 BST) 2.45 4.33 2.74
    Suljovic, M v van Gerwen, M (20:45 BST) 10 7.5 1.25
    Gurney, D v Wright, P (21:15 BST) 2.92 4.4 2.2
    slick likes this.
  10. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

Had another rethink on tights games.
    Whitlock been quite whiley and hes abit of a tough nut to crack at times, think he can grind out a win against Price.
    Suljolvic has not taken to this format, the change of weight to he's darts hasn't helped,he looks like he's playing with shoulders slumped at the moment.
    Should Suljolvic win, Wright we'll be under pressure , we know he's heads not right at the mo,and a hungry Gurney might swallow him up.
    Anderson single were already on.
    Back MVG to win 7-0 and 7-1
    Back Whitlock in a double with Anderson
    Back Gurney if Suljolvic beats Mvg.
    slick likes this.
  11. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

Anderson definitely stuck it to us today,he's double finishes were just shocking (pub league standard),one if the he's worst day at the office.And what about Whitlock he just as bad,what was it 13 consecutive misses!!!,but he was lucky that Price was no better.Just back MVG every week and sod backing the rest of em.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

lol @ MVG and fcuk the rest:thumb
  13. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

You wont go far wrong backing MVG every week, Cross could stop him winning it, but doubt it very much.
    fcbasher likes this.
  14. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

Cross might well be one future in this format, but Anderson let him off in the first to legs aswell as Anderson being off he's doubles most of the match. Cross's 92 avg yesterday wasn't great either.
  15. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

As you say basher Anderson was poor. I was however impressed with Smith. Barney was not playing well but Smith just gave him no slack whatsoever.
  16. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

:lolWell what about tonight?so far it's not been a great premier leg for me for a few reasons,but I won't bore people with my views on that.

Rvb v Gurney
    Old misery v Someone who managed to concede over 50 legs to his opponents in the first phase.

Anderson v Wright
    Anderson has had his issues, and Wright we'll , three 7-1 defeats and constant tampering of his darts and set up,I can't have him, Anderson a top player,but I can't be having him either.

Mvg v Whitlock
    Punters don't like the 10s on offer on Whitlock but I do in this format.Mvg might well win,but Whitlock won't wilt like the others in the league.Mvgs punters will be on squeaky bum time, while I'll sit back and hope Whitlock can cause an upset while I'm sitting on 10s.

Smith v Cross, both unconvincing in this format,Cross should have been beat last week, but Anderson couldn't find the finishes.Smith could revenge Cross for an earlier defeat, but I don't trust Mr Wannabe.

Barney and Wright to end the night
    If they both lose their earlier matches we could end up seeing the drabist match in premier league history.

Tonight's bet
    Whitlock to beat Mvg 10s
    (Fat chance ) :lol
  17. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

Why Wright used small kite flights and not the standard flights hes used with the euro 11s and won with sod only knows.Them sort of flights only accentuate any flaws in the throw,hence he could throw with any consistancy.That was a shocking error of judgement after what would have been hours of practice.Its just worth waiting for the last match with Rvb to see what set up he comes out with.For me this is nothing short of throwing matches and handing matches to hes opponent week in week out,7-1 7-1 7-1 and now 7-2,shocking!!!
  18. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

What to do this week? Which players can you put any faith in.There might be some bets to be had for some punters Both Cross and Gurney are on unbeaten runs, but I think in Cross's case maybe a touch fortunate and Gurney's been doing alot of scrambling.Cross's price of Even money don't sit right for me against Peter Wright,Cross isn't a cert, but Wright is awful, so why the Evens??? No bet this week.
  19. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Whst about Wright beating MVG last night in the rearranged fixtures ? Fecked my accie
  20. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

Four nights of live darts for us all starts on ITV 4 as the World series of Darts kicks off tomorrow.
    Seems a pretty open event with Mvg not so invincible,Wright is playing really well and winning a floor event final this week,as did Price take the last two floor events back to back.Smith showed the doubles are now not as big a problem and Van den Berg winning the matchplay plus you have Durrant and Aspinall still have asspirations of winning the premier league as they wait for their semi final matches.Fallon Sherrock adds a quality female player to give as that male v female contest.Should be a great watch with plenty of surprises along the way as some of the big price players look to upset the applecart.Heta , Whitlock and Chisnall wont play in fear of any of the big name players.