• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

English league 1 & 2 Betting 6th October

Not sure to be honest, Thunder. Only bookie with a price out at the moment is Bwin, 1.62, that'd be too short to interest me, I'd say. I'm probably not the best one to ask, as I usually struggle to call our matches, too many times in the past I've thought we've looked a good bet only to then see us mess it up, I tend to automatically expect the worst.

Just been having a look at the latest ante post leg 2 prices and ROCHDALE are a stand-out 6-1 for promotion with BetVic.

That seems to be clear value to me.

(hope its ok to post that on this thread)

Any side that's already won away to Rotherham and Gillingham has to be worth considering. Only 1 win in 4 at home though (and that was against Barnet), that would be my biggest concern (although that's not to say they're not still a good bet).

I wouldn't put you off, although after the fortnight I've had my credibility is probaby zero.

What I'm struggling to work out is why BetVic have Rochdale 6/1, Cheltenham 4/1, yet both 9/4 simply for a top 7 finish. Maybe they think Cheltenham could be top 3? :thinking

didn't know BetVic had a top 7 market.

9/4 Cheltenham looks like a very good bet.

I can't take advantage myself as both myself and my main man for bet placing are banned from them

Oh,and personally,TC,I don't judge people on forums by results(good or bad),merely by their reasoning,thus your credibility,in my book, is intact* ,TC.

Though,of course,since mine is -38,I don't know what difference that will make:)

*intact?is that a word?

Cheltenham are 9/4 for a top 7 finish? That cant be right can it?

Mortgage!

thats what odds checker says....

I think that as soon as someone tries to put a 3 figure sum on it may well change.

They have Chesterfield at 10/11 and Southend at 5/4......

Anyway,YES,9/4,if available is a very good price,to be sure,to be sure:thumb

I'll confirm that the market's there; I've just got on, Cheltenham 9/4 for a top 7 finish.

Hope it wasn't TOO much or else they'll ban you if it wins,TC:eek:

You might be surprised TC.(they will know you've taken advantage of their poor innocent odds compiler:eek:) But anyway,hopefully it wins,thats the main thing.

Just been having a look at the latest ante post leg 2 prices and ROCHDALE are a stand-out 6-1 for promotion with BetVic.

That seems to be clear value to me.

And according to Oddschecker Stan James have them 3/1 simply for a top 7 finish. :eek: . I'm not convinced they (or Cheltenham) will be, but I think both stand a better chance than the bookies do.

3-1 for top 7!!!

Thats a great bet.

Rochdale were tipped in the Racing Post today(well singled out rather than tipped).

Im damn well banned from Stan James as well.

Maybe Ill have to nip down to their nearest shop and do a cash bet....3 to fucking 1.Jesus!

Neewbury here I come.....unless they've opened a shop closer to London since I last placed a cash bet with em..

Back