• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

English Npower League 1 & 2 bettting 13-16th Oct

I've had a little dabble on Pope to score first and a small bet on Port Vale

Rumour is Rangers are interested in him although I dont know how thats poss because of their transfer ban.

Good luck! :crossfingers

Vale's first choice keeper is in (TEAMtalk got that one wrong :rant) but I've still gone for the draw (2 units) on the grounds that at 11/4 I think it's a bit of value, and I can reduce any losses in play.

I see goals tonight, wit perhaps over 3.5 @ 13/8 bet365 being a shout. Oxford ship a few and Vale can score. Not sure about that info re Vale's keeper - according to BBC Neal in goals, played 13 this year according to soccerbase.

Good luck! :crossfingers

Vale's first choice keeper is in (TEAMtalk got that one wrong :rant) but I've still gone for the draw (2 units) on the grounds that at 11/4 I think it's a bit of value, and I can reduce any losses in play.

Sorry mate, i must be a slow typist !

Good shout too Keggers and well done to the both of you.

fingers crossed for bluejay too who has 5 mins left for either side to nab another goal.

I've had a little dabble on Pope to score first and a small bet on Port Vale

Rumour is Rangers are interested in him although I dont know how thats poss because of their transfer ban.

Can't see a Pope playing for Rangers lol

Back