• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Its A Funny Ol Game ..

S

Sean

Been picking a few footy bets lately , and surprisingly they've been doing okay overall so decided to start a thread for em .. Gonna concentrate on over/unders and BTTS , although occasionally they'll be other bets , so prices aint gonna be great i'd assume but as its a long haul game i'm happy enough with that ..

Should point out that as a 'Wall fan i know absolutely f*ck all about football :lol

Tuesday 15th August

League Two - Wrexham v Walsall .. BTTS 4/5 & Over 1.5 2/9
Aside from the penultimate match against Wigan Wrexham have scored in their last five matches , and all , apart from the same match , have been over 1.5 goals .. Walsall have also been scoring goals with 10 goals in their last 5 matches , with 8 against , like Wrexham they have only one match where both teams didnt score , so makes me think that both teams are more than capable of putting the ball in the back of the net , whilst being prone to conceding them at the same time. Walsalls last four matches have finished with three goals or more , whilst 4 of Wrexhams last 5 have finished with 2 goals plus .. so all in all i'm thinking BTTS and Over 1.5 Goals looks a reasonable bet

2 x £10 Win Singles Pays £18.00 + £12.22 = £30.22

Last edited by a moderator:
Wednesday 16th August

EFL Cup - QPR v Norwich .. BTTS 3/4 & Over 1.5 Goals 2/7
QPR seem to be too open at the back with 10 goals being scored against them in their last 4 matches , Norwich seem adept at putting the ball in the back of the net at the moment whilst still conceding so to me this one looks good for a both teams to score. Both teams have over 1.5 goals in their last five matches so again that looks good for a punt to me.

2 x £10 Win Singles Pays £17.50 + £12.86 = £30.36

Tuesday 15th August

League Two - Wrexham v Walsall .. BTTS 4/5 & Over 1.5 2/9
Aside from the penultimate match against Wigan Wrexham have scored in their last five matches , and all , apart from the same match , have been over 1.5 goals .. Walsall have also been scoring goals with 10 goals in their last 5 matches , with 8 against , like Wrexham they have only one match where both teams didnt score , so makes me think that both teams are more than capable of putting the ball in the back of the net , whilst being prone to conceding them at the same time. Walsalls last four matches have finished with three goals or more , whilst 4 of Wrexhams last 5 have finished with 2 goals plus .. so all in all i'm thinking BTTS and Over 1.5 Goals looks a reasonable bet

2 x £10 Win Singles Pays £30.22

Wrexham 4 - Walsall 2 :thumb +£10.22

Good luck with this Sean :thumb

One thing though - bookies won't let you have BTTS and over 1.5 goals in a double, as they're related. If both teams score, then obviously the over 1.5 bet also comes in.

Cheers Rcgills :thumb as i say im new to footy bets apart from the accas , so they'd have to be singles then ? .. think im gonna have to sit down and have a think , not betting on anything yet just wanted to see if i could turn a profit tbh ..

Have amended the running tally to 2 win singles , see how that goes for a while whilst im looking into it all

No worries Sean :thumb Yes, if you wanted BTTS and over 1.5 goals, the only way you could do it would be as two singles.

Wednesday 16th August

EFL Cup - QPR v Norwich .. BTTS 3/4 & Over 1.5 Goals 2/7
QPR seem to be too open at the back with 10 goals being scored against them in their last 4 matches , Norwich seem adept at putting the ball in the back of the net at the moment whilst still conceding so to me this one looks good for a both teams to score. Both teams have over 1.5 goals in their last five matches so again that looks good for a punt to me.

2 x £10 Win Singles Pays £17.50 + £12.86 = £30.36

QPR 0 - Norwich 1 :hissyfit -£20.00

Running Total -£9.78

Thursday 17th August

UEFA Europa Conference League Qualifying - Lucerne v Hibernian BTTS @ 8/11
Looking through both teams last few matches BTTS looks a solid bet to me , Lucerne have seen both teams score in their last five matches , and the Hibbees have seen BTTS in their last four , think its gonna be an open game with attacks from both teams leaving them vulnerable at the back

£10 Win Single Pays £17.27

Thursday 17th August

UEFA Europa Conference League Qualifying - Lucerne v Hibernian BTTS @ 8/11
Looking through both teams last few matches BTTS looks a solid bet to me , Lucerne have seen both teams score in their last five matches , and the Hibbees have seen BTTS in their last four , think its gonna be an open game with attacks from both teams leaving them vulnerable at the back

Lucerne 2 - Hibernian 2 :thumb +£7.27

Running Total
-£2.51

Friday 18th August

Championship - Leeds v WBA BTTS @ 4/5
Leeds havent got off to the best of starts since their return to the Championship and in three out of their last four matches both teams have scored , whilst West Brom have seen both teams score in their last four , so im thinking that its entirely possible that Leeds win this but that West Brom can find a way thru their defences for at least one goal.

£10 Win Single Pays £18.00

Friday 18th August

Leeds havent got off to the best of starts since their return to the Championship and in three out of their last four matches both teams have scored , whilst West Brom have seen both teams score in their last four , so im thinking that its entirely possible that Leeds win this but that West Brom can find a way thru their defences for at least one goal.

Nice one Sean:thumb

Friday 18th August

Leeds 1 - WBA 1 :thumb +£8.00

Running Total +£5.49

Saturday 19th August

Premiership - Fulham v Brentford BTTS @ 8/11
These pair met pre season with the end result being 3-2 to Fulham , in fact the last three times Fulham and Brantford have met 3-2 has been the score .. Fulham have conceded in all bar one of their last twelve home league games whilst Brentford have let in goals in seven of their last nine away matches. Looks good to me for a both teams to score bet.

League 2 - Wrexham v Swindon BTTS @ 7/10
Wrexham have scored three or more in their last 7 league matches at home , whilst Swindon are looking to follow up their first win of the season last time when beating Forest Green 2-1 following their 2-2 draw against Crewe so they'll be wanting to keep momentum. Looking at it i think theres gonna be plenty of goalmouth action so im hoping for goals at both ends and think BTTS is the way to go.

£10 Win Single Pays £17.00

League 2 - Crewe v Walsall BTTS @ 3/4
Both teams have scored in Crewes last six matches , whilst Walsall have conceded and scored in their last five , the number of goals both teams have scored/conceded leads me to think that there could be a few in this one so happy enough to go with both teams to find the back of the net

£10 Win Single Pays £17.50

£10 Win Treble Pays £51.39

Saturday 19th August

Premiership - Fulham v Brentford BTTS @ 8/11
These pair met pre season with the end result being 3-2 to Fulham , in fact the last three times Fulham and Brantford have met 3-2 has been the score .. Fulham have conceded in all bar one of their last twelve home league games whilst Brentford have let in goals in seven of their last nine away matches. Looks good to me for a both teams to score bet.

£10 Win Single Pays £17.27 :hissyfit -£10.00 (Fulham 0 - Brentford 3)

League 2 - Wrexham v Swindon BTTS @ 7/10
Wrexham have scored three or more in their last 7 league matches at home , whilst Swindon are looking to follow up their first win of the season last time when beating Forest Green 2-1 following their 2-2 draw against Crewe so they'll be wanting to keep momentum. Looking at it i think theres gonna be plenty of goalmouth action so im hoping for goals at both ends and think BTTS is the way to go.

£10 Win Single Pays £17.00 :thumb +£7.00 (Wrexham 5 - Swindon 5)

League 2 - Crewe v Walsall BTTS @ 3/4
Both teams have scored in Crewes last six matches , whilst Walsall have conceded and scored in their last five , the number of goals both teams have scored/conceded leads me to think that there could be a few in this one so happy enough to go with both teams to find the back of the net

£10 Win Single Pays £17.50 :thumb +£7.50 (Crewe 2 - Walsall 2)

£10 Win Treble Pays £51.39 :hissyfit -£10.00

Running Total -£0.01

Back