• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Its A Funny Ol Game ..

Sunday 20th August

Premier League - West Ham v Chelsea BTTS @ 3/4
Hammers are usually good for a goal when they're at home and i think Chelsea have enough firepower to score at the other end so hopefully BTTS is the way to go

£10 Win Single Pays £17.50

Scots League Cup - Kilmarnock v Celtic Celtic/Over 2.5 Goals @ 4/5
Celtic are going great guns and though Killie caused a shock by beating the Gers earlier i cant see that happening here . The two teams met 4 times last season with the end result being an aggregate score of 13-1 to Celtic , i think Celtic will wanna defend their title and can win this today , but i also think that Killie will be trying so over 2.5 goals and a Celtic win could well be the way to go.

£10 Win Single Pays £18.00

Sunday 20th August

Premier League - West Ham v Chelsea BTTS @ 3/4
Hammers are usually good for a goal when they're at home and i think Chelsea have enough firepower to score at the other end so hopefully BTTS is the way to go

£10 Win Single Pays £17.50 :thumb +£7.50 West Ham 3 - Chelsea 1

Scots League Cup - Kilmarnock v Celtic Celtic/Over 2.5 Goals @ 4/5
Celtic are going great guns and though Killie caused a shock by beating the Gers earlier i cant see that happening here . The two teams met 4 times last season with the end result being an aggregate score of 13-1 to Celtic , i think Celtic will wanna defend their title and can win this today , but i also think that Killie will be trying so over 2.5 goals and a Celtic win could well be the way to go.

£10 Win Single Pays £18.00 :hissyfit Kilmarnock 1 - Celtic 0 -£10.00

Running Total -£2.51

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally only has the Hammers/Chelsea game but the more i looked the more i liked the Celtic game , that'll teach me !

Monday 21st August

Premiership - Crystal Palace v Arsenal BTTS @ 9/10
Both teans got off to a winning start for the new season but both showed frailties at the back which makes me think that BTTS is the way to go here. And i saw in the stats that theres been an average of over three goals in the last ten head to heads here at Selhurst Park .

£10 Win Single Pays £19.00

Monday 21st August

Premiership - Crystal Palace v Arsenal BTTS @ 9/10
Both teans got off to a winning start for the new season but both showed frailties at the back which makes me think that BTTS is the way to go here. And i saw in the stats that theres been an average of over three goals in the last ten head to heads here at Selhurst Park .

£10 Win Single Pays £19.00 :hissyfit -10.00 Palace 0 - Arsenal 1

Running Total -£12.51

Saturday 26th August

League 2 - Barrow v Wrexham Over 2.5 @ 4/5
Wrexham are scoring for fun at the moment , and are conceding a few at the same time. Barrow are more than capable of finding the back of the net and i think that whilst Wrexham will find the net a couple of times or more Barrow will at least score once in return so over 2.5 looks quite good to me.
£10 Win Pays £18.00

Saturday 26th August

League 2 - Barrow v Wrexham Over 2.5 @ 4/5
Wrexham are scoring for fun at the moment , and are conceding a few at the same time. Barrow are more than capable of finding the back of the net and i think that whilst Wrexham will find the net a couple of times or more Barrow will at least score once in return so over 2.5 looks quite good to me.
£10 Win Pays £18.00

1-1 so running total now -£22.51

Saturday 2nd September

Sunderland v Southampton BTTS
Tranmere v Wrexham Over 1.5

£10 Win Double Pays £20.17

----------------------------------------------

Burnley v Tottenham Over 1.5
WBA v Huddersfield Over 1.5
Crewe v MK Dons BTTS
Walsall v Colchester Over 1.5
Brighton v Newcastle BTTS

£5.00 Win Acca Pays £38.30

Cheers Punter , not to be though , down at the first hurdle with Sunderland beating Southampton 5-0 ! So have done a fourfold to see if i can recoup the losses

Saturday 2nd September

£10 Win Double Pays £20.17

----------------------------------------------

Burnley v Tottenham Over 1.5
WBA v Huddersfield Over 1.5
Crewe v MK Dons BTTS

£5.00 Win Acca Pays £38.30

Running Total -£17.63

Saturday 2nd September

Crewe v MK Dons BTTS

£10 Win Pays £30.09

Saturday 2nd September

Crewe v MK Dons BTTS

£10 Win Pays £30.09

Running Total -£27.63 ,,, That'll teach me to chase !

Saturday 16th September

Wrexham v Grimsby Over 2.5 Goals
Newcastle v Brentford BTTS

£10 Win Double Pays £29.49

And another one down the plughole .. gonna jack this in , go away and have a ponder ...

Back