• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Slicks bottom draw

I've just noticed I've made a mistake , scrap West Ham v Newcastle from those lists.
Even though That now probably means that game will end all square:ohwell

After eventing I know but Mansfield v Wimbledon should have also been on both those lists.
I don't know what happened to it because it was in my roll up when I backed them :thinking

Screenshot_2023-10-07-19-17-06-21_875a1ca781d4e761f0c51523b2fb9a8d.jpg

Last weeks correct draws

Brighton
West Ham
Coventry
Millwall
Sheff Wed
Charlton
Tranmere
Mansfield.

Not bad last week 8 correct from 14 picks

Crossovers last week were the same as above.

Because of that I did try to narrow down further and that produced...

Brighton
West Ham
Charlton

3 correct from 8 picks, not bad but not great either , I should have stopped with the crossovers.

International week this week so no Prem or Championship games.

This weeks draws, not many due to the International break....

champtop.png

Crossovers..
comp.png

Only draw correctly picked last week was MKD which is just my luck as I back the crossovers:ohwell

So that's one draw from 4 picks which isn't too bad I suppose as there was only 2 draws throughout league one and two.

This weeks bottom draw picks seems to point to a League 2 bonanza...

champtop.png

Only Colchester not making the crossover list...

champtop.png

Don't normally do midweek but I'll give it a go.
I'll post up last weekends draws if any this weekend.

Midweek draw selections....
Screenshot_2023-10-24-02-14-47-28_875a1ca781d4e761f0c51523b2fb9a8d.jpg

Landed a couple Slick. Unlucky not to get 3 up with Fleetwood scoring a 92nd minute winner

Cheers Punt, yeah it was a bit unlucky, Josh Vela scored it too, he's the son of my brothers best mate the get lol.

I've started to put a pound on each selection plus a pound on the rollup, so I broke about even.
Its about time I start recording it in here So I have a record of my balance gradually going to zero:lol

On a plus note though I'm sure there were only three draws midweek and I hit two of them, I'll double check in a minute.

Last weekends correct draw picks...

Barrow
Bradford
so that's 2 draws from 9 picks out of a total of 10 draws for the weekend

crossovers
Barrow
Bradford
2 draws from 8 picks.

Midweek picks fared slightly better
Northampton
Wallsall

2 draws from 6 picks out of a total of 4 midweek draws.

Ok I said I'll start keeping a betting record so I'll start with a bank of 200 and place a point on each rollover selection plus a 1 point rollup.

champtop.png

Only draw from my picks last last week was Wolves and obviously none on the crossovers as I had money on them lol.
Bank now 197 , I'm gonna sack the extra point on the roll up as it's just a lucky shot and doesn't prove anything.

No league one or two this weekend due to the FA cup.

Last weeks correct picks...
Huddersfield
Stoke
Swansea
That's 3 from 8 picks

Crossovers...
Huddersfield
Swansea
That's 2 from 6 picks

Could have been a lot better if Arsenal hadn't been robbed and Fulham could clear a ball in the dying minutes:lol

Either way it was a small profit.
starting Bank 197

1 point staked on each crossover =6 points , returned 6.8 points (Huddersfield and Swansea both 3.4)
New Bank 197.8.

original bank 200
profit/loss -2.2

Last edited:
Back