1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

£11.49 to £50

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by Punter, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

It's all about what business we do in January now and our league position doesnt look an attractive proposition to many.
    If it's a bad window, you have to start questioning the owners capabilities. I'm trying to be patient, i really am.

It looks like Downings going...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20744587
  2. slick

slick Administrator

That's not a bad thing, with any luck they might throw in Henderson too.
    Be Interesting too see what sort of money he goes for because you could do with getting back as much as you can although you'll be doing well getting anywhere near half that was paid for him imo

Bad result against Villa though, looks like the fans are now starting to turn on Rodgers if those phoning in after the game are anything to go by.
  3. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

If people on phone-ins were anything to go by, the rest of the world would've had the UK's airports and ports shut down and the whole country turned into one giant asylum a long time ago.

They're fuckwits of the highest order (or at least the ones that actually get on air are, I'm sure there are some sensible people phoning in, but the producers don't want reasonable people with sensible people, so they put the fuckwits on air instead). Well, they were last time I listened to one anyway, but I can't imagine things having changed much in the last couple of years (or if they have, it's probably for the worse).