1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Best Internet Tools

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by kompressaur, Feb 6, 2012.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

it REPAIRS :k
  2. kompressaur

from what i can gather slick from looking at your first link in this thread its just something to lt you download from newsgroups be you a mamber or not. I will give it a bash though as if it gives free newsgroup access then the whole of Betnod/OLB is laughing. I cant see how it can though but....
  3. kompressaur

bah i cant download this. im on mobile broadband. Anyone watching this thread with interest then batter in and lets see whats going on.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

This link i left in the first post does the lot Komp, extracting everything into any dircetory I want.. just doenload their software and away you go, newsgroups in a tin.
    http://sabnzbd.org/
    its even got an option to enter nzbmatrix options to keep you updated with the latest nzb files
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Install that , add 'news.virginmedia.com' when it asks for a server , use port 119 and away you go.

Punt if your about give it a bash so we know whether it's just my isp or not.
  6. kompressaur

sounds interesting slick. Newsgroups are old school etc so i wont comment. It might do a quickpar job too. You need quickpar in 'the old days'. Going to my bed slick but can you download something like......
    http://nzbmatrix.com/nzb-details.php?id=1169562&hit=1
    Plot: In Alaska, an oil drilling team struggle to survive after a plane crash strands them in the wild. Hunting the humans are a pack of wolves who see them as intruders.

ok firstly I would like to thank the people that put their self at risk by making these releases now ok so i just skipped through it and in my opinion i would have to say the v for a cam would be 4/5 the audio is in sync and sounds clear so would give it a 5/6.. these are only my opinion and I played the movie on vlc media player using headphones..

Just an example. I wouldnt download that piss but folks obviously do.

Right night nite sleep tight
  7. kompressaur

sounds like virgin give you newsgroup access by default slick. Check it out. laters.
  8. kompressaur

9. slick

slick Administrator

yes I can download those types of links, thats how I found that site.
    open the zip file then click on the file compressed within, thats the file i had to associate with the sabnzbd software, once i did that everything is just one click.

Modshack aka Datacave also has a nzb section, thats where I'm getting most of my movies from.
  10. kompressaur

Newsrover is what i use slick but that paki sounding thing might be ok. I d think that its more to do with your internet company than that paki piece of shit slick though lol

No offence to pakistanis but heh you hate us and we need to breed people to hate you enough to to win a bloody war.
  11. kompressaur

and put islam to bed and other religions as being stupid bags of shite. I like pakistani extremism more than i like Israelies so dont call me a Christian with problems. Your the fucking problem with your religous beliefs.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

I know that software ain't getting me access moreso it has somethng to do with Virgin, but with it not using any username or pass it's worth a bash and worth knowing for anybody who's on another isp.
    sounded more russian to me than pakistani lol.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

welcome to my world Komp:lol 10 yrs bleedin later.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Paypal Issues (Added: 05/Feb/2012)
    We are currently experiencing issues with our PayPal payment gateway, as such it is currently disabled. Please use Google Checkout(Google Wallet) or the SMS/Phone system for now.

I'll join nzbmatrix once that is sorted, can't be arsed fcuking about with cards.
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Well i left it running over night and everything seems in order, with that sabnzbd software it's easier than MU tell the truth.
    I'm gonna get hold of some TV shows while the goings good.
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Anybody seen Grimm? watched the trailer the other day and it looked pretty good, me thinks I'll start with that.
    Komp nzbtvseeker works a treat.
  17. kompressaur

Fuck i cant believe my drunken racial hatred there. Im usually quite conservative. I think im just down on folks that like religion.

nzbmatrix should be free slick. If not i'll give you my pass. actually i cant as you only get 10 nzbs a day. I tend to use that for nzb reviews etc and then make my own nzb via binsearch.

Use that par software for checking (and getting) missing files from your rar's slick.

If you have to pay to reg at nzbmatrix then id forget it and get an account at http://www.newzbin.com/ (bigger and better indexs) seems down at the mo for me mind.

Aye it looks like virgin does offer free newsgroup access you lucky bleeder
    http://www.virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia/newsgroups/setting-up.php

BT and AOL dont i know thats why i had to pay for newsdemon. Lets go see sky......

nah they dont allow it :(
  18. kompressaur

19. slick

slick Administrator

That link you left is redirecting to newzbin2.es, is that the same site?
    Might have to take my time with these downloads as they seem to be throttling my net access.

I'll have a read of that last link now.
  20. kompressaur

aye BT and Sky have banned access to newzbin site slick and possibly more have followed. I was reading a bit more about it on that usenetsecrets site. I'll need to read up more on all this before i sign up to newsdemon on thursday to get newsgroup access (which you already have for free with Virgin)

When you say throttling slick do you mean the downloads themselves are throttled or is it because your getting full pelt and its taking up all your bandwith? I had a 20mb download speed a couple of years back when i was on cable. I could get a 800mb movie in about 4 minutes on newsgroups. 8gb games in about an hour etc.

If your gonna use Newsgroups slick i could give you a link to get a free copy of Newsrover. Dunno how much they charge for the software usually but its good for doing newsgroup searches etc without having to bother with newsgroup indexing sites like Newzbin and Nzbmatrix etc.