1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score 2018/19 - Paid Entry

Discussion in 'Superbru Predictor competition.' started by slick, May 14, 2018.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Just spotted the rearranged City v Everton fixture has been added to this weeks games in case anybody fills them in midweek like me and may have missed it.
  2. newman200

newman200 OTC

Tons of matches being abandoned today.

How will that affect competition?
  3. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

None of them are in the Premier League though are they? Shouldn't make any difference to this competition
  4. newman200

newman200 OTC

5. newman200

newman200 OTC

Thanks for reminder but I still forgot to enter a forecast.
    Seems perverse that Predictor automatically awarded me a full 30 pts for game. :embarassed
    Sorry guys.
    slick likes this.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

You've forgot again today Tom.
    Fill the bloody things in:thumb
  7. newman200

newman200 OTC

Yes and no.
    I entered my forecasts but neglected to click submit button.
    Would have had 40 pts plus 20 Bonus
  8. newman200

newman200 OTC

9. slick

slick Administrator

The Champions league is hotting up nicely, still anybody's game which is good.
    newman200 likes this.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

Don't forget there's two Prem games tonight.
  11. newman200

newman200 OTC

12. newman200

newman200 OTC

13. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Would've been an even better week for me if Man Utd hadn't got their late winner, I would've been the only one with my bonus still intact :hissyfit
    slick and newman200 like this.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

I noticed that, unlucky mate.

Last week in the CL and still anybody's game which is good.
  15. newman200

newman200 OTC

16. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Newman - the top 4 in the Champs League, now go into the semi finals - 1st plays 4th and 2nd plays 3rd over game weeks 29 and 31, with the winners progressing to the final.

Theres 3 of us tied for 4th place, so im not sure what happens - maybe whoever gets the highest score in gameweek 28 finishes 4th (game week 27 is only a few games, due to FA Cup)
  17. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

http://betnod.com/threads/gameweek-fixtures-2018-19.9342/

Looks like a H2H next week between Howson, GreatGuess and Traeth. Personally I'd say it should be next week, even if there aren't many games due to the FA Cup. 5 games should still be enough to separate you, and if it's not, I guess it still leaves the possibility of using week 28 to split you.
  18. newman200

newman200 OTC

Betnod Champions League

The CL group stage will run for 6 weeks from Gameweeks 21-26. The top 4 from the group then qualify for the two legged semi finals, being played in Gameweeks 29 and 31.

1st would play 4th and 2nd would play 3rd in head to head games to win a place in the Final.

The CL final will be played as a head to head game in Gameweek 34

(In the event of a tie in the league or in the semi finals a head to head in the following gameweek, will decide who goes through. In the rare event of a further tie here, it would be decided by who sits highest in the BPL league at present time, as it would should the final be a tie).

Sorry just re-read rules [above]. My apologies.
    Got mixed up with previous comp where no H2H applied.
  19. newman200

newman200 OTC

Went to bed last night really miffed with myself and woke up still really angry.
    Usually I check out the rules before competition but obviously got careless this time.
    Once again my apologies.

The good news for you guys is that I've lost my Bonus on that #*%### Chelsea draw and will probably come 2nd out of two in the semi's.
    As long as I can make whoever beats me work hard for the money.
    I enjoy the competition more than the prizes.
  20. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Well the good news for you, Newman, is that you're playing me in the semis, and I also lost my bonus this week, having backed Palace to beat Brighton. So at least in terms of the Champions League competition, you're at no disadvantage from having lost your bonus. The main league competition is of course a different matter.
    newman200 likes this.