1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Slicks bottom draw

Discussion in 'System Proofing' started by slick, Feb 18, 2023.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Football draws....

Betting on soccer draws can be a challenging and potentially rewarding strategy for soccer bettors. Here are some tips for developing a soccer draw strategy:

1. Research team statistics: Look at the team's past performances and records, especially when playing against each other. Take into account the number of draws they have had in the past, both overall and in recent games.
    2. Analyze playing style: Some teams are known for their defensive style of play, which may increase the likelihood of a draw. Other teams may have more offensive-minded players, which could lead to more goals being scored and a lower probability of a draw.
    3. Consider injuries and suspensions: The absence of key players can significantly impact a team's performance and potentially increase the likelihood of a draw.
    4. Look at the odds: Check the odds offered by bookmakers for a draw and compare them with the probabilities you have calculated. If the odds are higher than the probability, it may be worth placing a bet on a draw.
    5. Use a betting system: There are several betting systems designed specifically for betting on soccer draws, such as the "Double Chance" and "Draw No Bet" strategies. These systems can help you minimize your risk and increase your chances of winning.
    Remember that soccer draws are generally less common than wins or losses, so it's important to approach this strategy with caution and bet responsibly.

Again all draws..

0.1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG
    Last edited: May 5, 2023
  2. slick

slick Administrator

This is Using the system i created for my Vernons pools selections years ago ,I'll explain more if it still works, I did though get 8 score draws twice using it albeit to very low returns due to the amount of draws on the day.
    The '3's' are the most confident picks
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2023
    Punter and ONEDUNME like this.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Lets see how the bottom draw compares to the top draw..which had a whopping 3 draws

Lincoln
    Harrowgare

Nope that's it, 2 out of 13 = 15.3%
    And if I took the 3 as mentioned as my most confident picks it's 1 out of 5 = 20% which is a bit better.

Across all the top 4 divs there was 10 draws in total.
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
    Sean likes this.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

prem.jpg champ.jpg div 1.jpg Div 2.jpg
    Punter and Sean like this.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Bottom draws bagged...
    Liverpool

Ehhm that's it lol
    1 draw out of 9 picks in a week with 8 draws.

That draw isn't in my top draw picks mind, I might have a look at combining the picks somewhere down the line when I'm fine tuning.
    Sean likes this.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Bottom draw picks....

Punter likes this.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Just two picks this time in 9 selections in a total of 13 draws.
    Interestingly non of the picks were picks from the top draw, maybe it's time to consider merging both picks.

Wigan
    Leyton orient
  8. slick

slick Administrator

prem.jpg champ.jpg div 1.jpg Div 2.jpg This weeks bottom draw:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers......
    Sean likes this.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I see three draws but not sure what combination your using so don’t know if they returned owt
  10. slick

slick Administrator

I'm not looking at any returns yet mate, I just wanna see if the systems can produce draws and if there is anyway to fine tune it once I have gathered data, or is it easier to just fcuk it off:lol

Last weeks draws...
    West Ham
    Fleetwood
    Barrow

So 3 out of 9 picks ain't too bad out of a total of 8 draws for the weekend,
    I'm gonna to label the draws a little but differently this week so it makes it easier for me to track and fine tune further down the line...
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
    Sean likes this.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

This weeks bottom draw....

12. slick

slick Administrator

Let's see if we can beat the top draw...
    Draws if any are as follows...

Reading
    Morecombe
    Carlisle

Ehhm 3 out of 9 picks ain't too bad, I did a new number format last week (1 to 6 instead of just 3's and 6's) where the lower the number , the more confident the pick. and the 1's bagged 2 out of 3 draws, could be worth keeping an eye on and probably the first stage of fine tuning indirectly.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

This weeks bottom draw...

div 1.jpg Div 2.jpg
  14. slick

slick Administrator

I forgot to do the crossover draws from last week....

total crossover picks= 8
    QPR
    Reading
    Lincoln
    Bristol Rovers
    Cheltenham
    Morecambe
    Wycombe
    Carlisle

draws =
    Reading
    Morecambe
    Carlisle

So 3 out of 8 picks, pretty much par for the week I'd say.

On another note and here's where the bottom draw numbers come into play.
    If I pick the lowest number (my most confident ) picks from 1-3 then the draws are...

QPR
    READING
    MORECAMBE
    WYCOMBE
    CARLISLE

Now we hit 3 from 5, early doors yet but where I'm hoping to lead this thread :crossfingers
  15. slick

slick Administrator

If I were to do the same this week, the crossover draw picks will be...

Charlton
    Peterborough
  16. slick

slick Administrator

I think we did ok this week in the bottom draw, might be worthwhile separating the divisions when it comes to more fine tuning down the line

This weeks draws...
    You'll also notice a pick in blue which nearly hit my 1 criteria in a reverse scenario.
    I'll keep any future picks like that in blue for the time being before deciding whether to add them to the system.

Charlton
    Grimsby
    Mansfield #

So that's 2 out of 4 picks or 3 out of 5 if I include the blue pick.

I'll settle for that as That's what I'm sort of looking for considering most draw odds are 3's or above, If i can get 50%+ then we're on a winner.

crossover picks also hit 50% with the Charlton draw.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

This weeks bottom draw picks......(blue picks as above)

Sean likes this.
  18. slick

slick Administrator

Cross over picks from both top and bottom draw are......

Forest
    Newcastle
    Cardiff
    Norwich
    Wigan
    Fleetwood
    Colchester
    Walsall

If I include blue picks...
    Cheltenham
    Northampton.
    Sean likes this.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Had a 10p Goliath for a bit of interest:crossfingers.....
    Which probably means no draws this week:lol

goliath.jpg
  20. slick

slick Administrator

I should have stuck with the blue picks as both Cheltenham and Northampton came in.

Swansea scoring 9 mins into added time cost me £220 as that was the cash out at the time.

With only United left to play Cashout now is £53.04 which I'll take as it's doubled my money so happy days.

Screenshot_2023-04-01-17-07-32-00_875a1ca781d4e761f0c51523b2fb9a8d.jpg