• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Slicks bottom draw

Looks like a lot of work but you’re gonna have to decide a staking plan before you run out of season mate . :thumb

Yeah I know, i'm just gathering data at the moment and trying a few different things while fine tuning.
I might not even come up with a staking plan this season if I'm able to fine tune further, We'll see.:wink

The bottom draw picks did quite well this week,
Draws....(both blue and red picks)

Brighton
Forest
West Brom

Cheltenham
Fleetwood
Stockport
Colchester
Northampton
Wallsall

So that's a total of 9 draws from 16 picks.
More interestingly the blues hit 4 draws out of 5 picks, I'm also getting the feeling I need to check the stats for each individual league as It seems the lower leagues are more successful or maybe there's just more draws in those leagues.

There were 10 crossover picks (picks found in both top and bottom draw) including two blue picks, I used the first 8 normal picks for my goliath bet.
Picks were
Forest
Newcastle
Cardiff
Norwich
Wigan
Fleetwood
Colchester
Walsall

If I include blue picks...
Cheltenham
Northampton.

draws were..

Forest
Fleetwood
Colchester
Walsall

Both Cheltenham and Nortampton were draws.

So That's 6 draws out of 10 picks in crossover picks

This weeks bottom draw picks are.....

prem.jpg
champ.jpg
div 1.jpg
Div 2.jpg

This weeks crossover picks are....

Tottenham
Blackburn

Blackpool
Reading
Middlesbrough
Accrington
Bristol Rovers
Exeter
Swindon

I've gone for another goliath on the crossover picks missing out Exeter as that looks the least likely to draw using the bottom draw method.

Screenshot 2023-03-24 224529.png

Cheers Sean with only one draw in my goliath I needed it, for some reason i added Spurs v Bournemouth by mistaken lol, now I need that to come in to get any sort of return.

I'll do all the sums for the top and bottom draw in a minute, first thoughts are last week was a disaster:frown

Winning draws (If any) last week were...

Millwall
Reading

And that was it, 2 draws out of 19 picks:cry
There was 10 draws in total across all divisions, worse week so far but onwards and upwards.

Crossover picks 1 draw from 9 selections:frown

lets see if the top draw faired any better.

Last edited:
Managed three draws on the crossovers
Shrewsbury
Grimsby
Swindon
Which returned £6.58 so a £5.42 loss overall, never mind it will come.

overall on the bottom draw, draws were...

MKD
Shrewsbury
Carlisle
Grimsby
Harrowgate
Swindon

Again the success seems to be in the lower divisions with 6 draws out of 8 picks.
overall 6 draws from14 picks out of a total 11 draws across the four divisions , not great but better than last week.

Last edited:
This weeks crossover picks are...

Brentford
Leicester

Bournemouth
Cardiff
Hull
Preston

Luton
Port Vale
Barrow
Hartlepool
Mansfield
Tranmere

Bottom draw picks on a league by league basis as I've just done with the top draw....

Premier league...
21 picks, 7 correct

Championship....
28 picks, 4 correct:frown

League 1.....
28 picks, 8 c0rrect

league 2
24 picks , 14 correct:)

I'll do the crossovers next week along with the total number of draws in each div as I'm buggered.

Correct bottom draw picks...
Brentford
Cardiff
Preston

And that's it but bear in mind there was only 6 draws overall last weekend so 50% is not bad, albeit from 14 picks.

Crossover draws
Brentford
Cardiff
Preston

Same again but this time from 12 picks so slightly better.

Back