• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Slicks bottom draw

I've just noticed I've made a mistake , scrap West Ham v Newcastle from those lists.
Even though That now probably means that game will end all square:ohwell

After eventing I know but Mansfield v Wimbledon should have also been on both those lists.
I don't know what happened to it because it was in my roll up when I backed them :thinking

Screenshot_2023-10-07-19-17-06-21_875a1ca781d4e761f0c51523b2fb9a8d.jpg

Last weeks correct draws

Brighton
West Ham
Coventry
Millwall
Sheff Wed
Charlton
Tranmere
Mansfield.

Not bad last week 8 correct from 14 picks

Crossovers last week were the same as above.

Because of that I did try to narrow down further and that produced...

Brighton
West Ham
Charlton

3 correct from 8 picks, not bad but not great either , I should have stopped with the crossovers.

International week this week so no Prem or Championship games.

Only draw correctly picked last week was MKD which is just my luck as I back the crossovers:ohwell

So that's one draw from 4 picks which isn't too bad I suppose as there was only 2 draws throughout league one and two.

Don't normally do midweek but I'll give it a go.
I'll post up last weekends draws if any this weekend.

Midweek draw selections....
Screenshot_2023-10-24-02-14-47-28_875a1ca781d4e761f0c51523b2fb9a8d.jpg

Cheers Punt, yeah it was a bit unlucky, Josh Vela scored it too, he's the son of my brothers best mate the get lol.

I've started to put a pound on each selection plus a pound on the rollup, so I broke about even.
Its about time I start recording it in here So I have a record of my balance gradually going to zero:lol

On a plus note though I'm sure there were only three draws midweek and I hit two of them, I'll double check in a minute.

Last weekends correct draw picks...

Barrow
Bradford
so that's 2 draws from 9 picks out of a total of 10 draws for the weekend

crossovers
Barrow
Bradford
2 draws from 8 picks.

Midweek picks fared slightly better
Northampton
Wallsall

2 draws from 6 picks out of a total of 4 midweek draws.

Ok I said I'll start keeping a betting record so I'll start with a bank of 200 and place a point on each rollover selection plus a 1 point rollup.

champtop.png

Only draw from my picks last last week was Wolves and obviously none on the crossovers as I had money on them lol.
Bank now 197 , I'm gonna sack the extra point on the roll up as it's just a lucky shot and doesn't prove anything.

No league one or two this weekend due to the FA cup.

Last weeks correct picks...
Huddersfield
Stoke
Swansea
That's 3 from 8 picks

Crossovers...
Huddersfield
Swansea
That's 2 from 6 picks

Could have been a lot better if Arsenal hadn't been robbed and Fulham could clear a ball in the dying minutes:lol

Either way it was a small profit.
starting Bank 197

1 point staked on each crossover =6 points , returned 6.8 points (Huddersfield and Swansea both 3.4)
New Bank 197.8.

original bank 200
profit/loss -2.2

Last edited:
Back