• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

server trouble

I'm still working on it, where there's a will there's a way, having only 19 members does seem quite quaint though lol.

due to the time it takes to upload and download files I doubt very much I'll have it sorted tonight but I do have a backup of everything in work so at the very latest I should hopefully have 99% of members back in situ by end of play Tuesday at the latest.:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers

I've just noticed the forum has shrunk back again too, wtf is going on tonight.

I've got members back but some are showing up as guests, like Samoan and Sean , I don't know why and i hope once they post again things will right themselves.

If not I'll look into it further, fcuk I need to get to bed, soz for all this hassle.

Everything seems to be back to normal thank God and no complaints so I'll take that as good news.

:thumb:thumb emojis are still hidden on my phone mate . is it possible to delete/move some of the icons on that bar to make space for it . one is 4 squares which i’ve never used or even noticed before

Back